The guide for updating Grand Prix 3 to the 2013 Formula 1 World Championship season!!

Posted by ipswich2007 
bottas new helmet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[www.facebook.com]
Great stuff here guys! -very nice Lotus-Cockpit!

+
above is a screenshot from the new MP4-28 with some G-force feature...can someone send me this g-force goody please?

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
the thread is growing promising. great job all!

-------------------------------
Yeah it's doing quite well this year :D

In regards to Force India, their section of the guide isn't complete as they haven't decided which driver yet.

Screenshots for all the cars are on the way and the guide will be filled up in general very soon.

I have added the UPS logo to ste's Ferrari skin, it's not very professional but it's not a hard logo/texture position so. - doesn't prevent anyone else from making a skin additional to ste's or my adjusted version

I have made some - very basic - 2013 team (and grid) art including 2013 driver images and the side on car views updated to 2013 cars.

Still a few 2013 helmets required but no big colour scheme changes for the helmets yet to be done so no huge problem, maybe someone can use 2013 GP4 helmets as a base to produce some HQ textures?

Guide updated

New Red Bull logo
Ste Cockpits added
Ste Williams added
Ste Helmets added
My artwork added
2013 Carsets added
Updated Ferrari added

My 2013 Artwork, based on existing 2012 work (not done by me) using generic pictures not taken by me.
So to be sure - NOT my images, I just copied them in to have some 2013 artwork available. Anyone can make new ones or update artwork too. I just wanted something to use :P

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2013 07:54PM by ipswich2007.

Here's the Rari with UPS logos - ste, tell me if you want me to take this down matey

No i welcome every bit of help

cheers

[www.facebook.com]
plz I´m looking for the G-force feature shown in MP4-screenshot on page 1. can anyone send it to me??

thx!
Pirx the gpxpatch panel you mean?

I can send you the folder matey, gimme a minute to dish it out of the program files.

..yes I mean the panel +thx alot! (saw this feature a long time ago and couldn´t remember where, but always was looking for it..)

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Small update - Sutil confirmed at Force India, added to the guide.

So we need a Sutil helmet now for the guide :P

I'll try and find a good photo for him to update the artwork.

try formula1.com for photo
vettel

webber

vettel

[www.facebook.com]
Hello, could you send me the carset 2013 please! Thank you!
my mail spaccavento@hotmail.com
Cleaned up a little bit, added an updated car set, including helmets and cars from rodrogo. A mix and match of different author's works.

*THIS IS NOT A RELEASE, just a share*

boa tarde reinstalei gp3 no cd + crack gostaria de atualizar para 2013 não sei como fazer se possível alguém passar informação como faço para atualizar total agradeço
??????
for 2013 tracks : check the download section/grandprix3/GP3 F1 tracks
very very good piece of work

I downloaded the 2012 mod with individual files and patched it with the 2013 carset. it's amazing, thank you!!

although I have to tone the graphics down a lot to make it run smoothly on my pc
i just added the 2013 carset to this, and it's awesome!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy