strange ribbons problem

Posted by savinaclaudio 
Re: strange ribbons problem
Date: January 22, 2013 12:36PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
@evroic: resize the jam file trees.jam to 512x256, you'll solve the problem.
Bye
Date: January 22, 2013 04:04PM
Posted by: evroic
Hi !!!!

How do I do this ????
Could you send by e-mail this file and the folder that I have to install ?

e-mail: everoic@gmail.com

Regards

Evandro ( Brazil )
Date: January 22, 2013 04:23PM
Check your mail.
Bye
Date: January 22, 2013 06:50PM
Posted by: holemad
@ ettore : yes, you may send the longbeach track to adjust. Dont forget to include the jams aswell or I wont see a thing.
(is it the same flying object that i worked on?)

you can send it to dirkholemans@telenet.be
Date: January 23, 2013 10:34PM
Hello to all friends

I would like to thank everyone who has worked not only with new files on it, but also providing help when we encounter some difficulty.

Finally with the help of Claudio Savina (savinaclaudio@libero.it), the track Österreichring no longer have the problem with the black panels.

The solution presented by colleague was sending the new file TREE.JAM which replaced the previous problems.

This file is located in the Gp3jamsh \ Ostjams.

Thank Dirk Holemans (dirkholemans@telenet.be) cooperating in assisting me by sending the following circuits corrected.

Interlagos 80.dat.........................Displays the message wrong file. Not loads.........................NOW IT´S OK, FILE SIZE CORRECT FOR GP3 1.13 !!!!
Long Beach 80.dat.......................Black Panel high in the sky at the end of the line.................NOW IT´S OK, NO BLACK PANEL !!!!
Monte Carlo 80.dat......................At the entrance of chincane not appear the guardrail..........NOW IT´S OK, IT WAS PLACED A TYRE WALL !!!!
Hockenheim 80.dat......................don't load, crash GP3...........................................................NOW IT´S OK, IT HAS BEEN SENT A NEW FILE
Montreal 80.dat...........................don't load, crash GP3...........................................................NOW IT´S OK, IT HAS BEEN SENT A NEW FILE

I'm using the GPxPatch 1.31 for load the game.
The version of my GP3 is 1.13

Thanks and congratulations to all who collaborate with the improvements, with doubts and also for those who develop new updates for this game.

I am very happy and grateful.

Now, let´s play 1980.... wow !!!

If someone wants this packet updated, send me a e-mail. ( evroic@gmail.com )

Regards.

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2013 10:34PM by evroic.
Date: January 24, 2013 09:14AM
@evroic: the solution of the black panel problem in Austria has been provided by holemad, so you have to thanks him, not me.
Bye
Date: January 24, 2013 03:57PM
Posted by: holemad
The most important is that everybody helped and it's solved; case closed :-)
Date: January 24, 2013 07:34PM
Oh, so sorry !!!!

I thank Dirk Holemans who helped me with their knowledge and willingness.

Congratulations

Evandro ( Brazil )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy