2012 Tracks Question

Posted by mortal 
2012 Tracks Question
Date: December 20, 2012 11:01PM
Posted by: mortal
Can someone link me to the entire 2012 tracks please. Either individually or in one package. T.I.A. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: 2012 Tracks Question
Date: December 20, 2012 11:40PM
Posted by: kedy89
take a look at the download section and at [www.grandprix3.co.uk]. I think there you should find them all, Mal :) (except austin)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: December 21, 2012 09:37AM
Posted by: holemad
Hi Mortal,
The first part of the season can be found on grandprix3.co.uk and all the rest on the donwloadsection on this site.
Robert Lunn offered me at the start of the season to host my updates.
At a certain point he was having problems and i decided to put the rest here.
Thats the reason why its found on two sites.

FYI : i will do some updates for these tracks, some concerning the podgen jam and pitboxes;
others will be small stuff that was overseen at the moment of upload.
Afterwards you can install these in the nice 2012mod by nemesis.
You can already find some updates that i did during the season, so always install these to have the latest version.

At the moment i'm reworking the 2011 season with the correct jams in the right place; istanbul almost done and only nurburgring to do.
The first trackpack2011 is already in the downloadsection; tracks then can be inserted in the great 2011mod by 11marco.

Then i gonna start again with 2012 season.

Dirk
Date: December 21, 2012 09:49AM
Posted by: mortal
Thanks for the help. You all know how lazy I am and want it all served up to me on a silver plate lol. :-) I'll be busy.....downloading stuff. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy