A few questions from a regular GP3 player

Posted by georgibg 
A few questions from a regular GP3 player
Date: December 20, 2012 05:20PM
Posted by: georgibg
In this forum Im not very popular I think but some of may know me good from racesimulations....Well Im not going to introduce myself, Im going to ask a feq questions for GP3 now:

1. How I can remove the annoying pop up message after every game start - "do you want to configure your graphics...." yes/no. If I press "yes" the game crashes and this message remains.

2. What was the way to remove the automatic steering and accelerating from your car?

3. Any way to remove lagging when around are too many cars?

That's all and by the way GP3 is still the best (I prefer it instead of GP4).(Y)

The old classics will be always better than the newest games.
Re: A few questions from a regular GP3 player
Date: December 21, 2012 12:54AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Do you use GPxPatch? It should allow you to bypass the starting video and option to do a quick race and go straight to main menu. And I too would like to know how to turn autosteer off as well.

Date: December 21, 2012 08:21AM
Im using it but this "thing" about calibrating the graphics remains everytime. The other questions are still unasnwered too....

Date: December 21, 2012 09:03AM
Posted by: pirx
ahoi!

@1. If you are using GP3v1.13 this may help: drafi5-patch
@2. use software like "Gp3Edit" which can enable these locked settings for rooky,etc.-mode
@3. this is a problem to all of us and has a many times discussed background. you can influence this with gpxpatch using button:"RCR distances" (find it in GPxLap) - find more help here: gpxpatch-homepage

"Oiııo.
........................................................................................................
Pilot Pirx
........................................................................................................
Date: December 21, 2012 12:19PM
2 problems fixed, thanks. But Im not talking about for the driving aids. This strange "thing" exists in every GPx game. For GP2 and GP4 there was a fix but what about for GP3?

Anyway thank you for the help.

Date: December 21, 2012 03:57PM
..what exactly is the problem?

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: December 21, 2012 06:23PM
The problem IS automatic acceleration and car steering and it's NOT related to the driver aids.

Date: December 21, 2012 06:38PM
??? - sorry, never had such problems or heard about something. maybe someone else can help :(

"Oiııo.
Pilot Pirx
Date: December 21, 2012 09:08PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi,
the automatic acceleration as far as i know is controlled by F7 and partially by F1. if you toggle them off you have full control of the car
about the automatic steering not sure what you mean but i guess you are playing on a keyboard. in this case the steering is locked to AI-assisted. it can be unlocked using a wheel or a joypad

-------------------------------
Date: December 22, 2012 09:04AM
So this is thesecret. Anyway good talking from you guys, have a nice weekend and Merry Christams (early).

Date: December 22, 2012 06:07PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Hi,

for the steering question, take a look at the FAQ, especially 4.14.2

Date: December 22, 2012 06:16PM
Uncle Geoff "magic". Thanks for the info. I think that we need from GP5.(H)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy