pitcrew problem

Posted by savinaclaudio 
pitcrew problem
Date: July 16, 2012 05:50PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi everyone.
I have this strange problem:
- when i drive a practice and qualifiyng session the game uses my custom pitcrew (the one with the jack), but during the race it changes it into the generic one
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance.
Claudio
Re: pitcrew problem
Date: July 17, 2012 03:12AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
Mine does the same thing. But since i dont hopefully spend a lot of time in the pits during a race I dont worry about it.(Y)

Date: July 17, 2012 11:02AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
could it be the software crews? if i'm correct in race you can see only your pitcrew texture and all the other teams are software version but as phatdaddy said crews are the least cared part for me too so i usually let it be :p

-------------------------------
Date: July 17, 2012 06:27PM
Yes, you're right, but when i am in the pit lane during a race i find useful to see my pitcrews among all the other.
Anyway, thanks.
@ Roberto: i have created the software one from the hardware, but with no result (but now i wander: did i put it into the game? i have to check...).
Bye
Date: July 18, 2012 04:21AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
ok did a test. I played the game without gpx, and the jackman was the correct one in the race. Then I used GPX to start the game and lo and behold I still got the right jackman in both the quickrace and the regular race. So maybe try that.(I)

Date: July 24, 2012 06:57PM
Well, i tested it too, not solved the problem.
But, yesterday in my Cart 1999 race in Detroit my personal jackman has appeared during the second pitstop...:-O
Really don't know.
Thanks to everyone.
Claudio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy