Question for R_Scandura?

Posted by pironi14 
Question for R_Scandura?
Date: July 06, 2012 06:17PM
Posted by: pironi14
I was wondering if Rob might be open to making a youtube video of him making a really really basic track to help those of us stumbling with the tutorial?

A simple Fraps recording of the process would be a great help.
As i personally really have struggled with it and i think seeing someone make one on the program might get through those issues i've had.

Would be really cool.

Thanks Regardless for all the amazing things you do for us GP3 players.
Re: Question for R_Scandura?
Date: July 07, 2012 03:53PM
Posted by: pirx
have you visited robĀ“s workshop?

[gadareth.altervista.org]
Re: Question for R_Scandura?
Date: July 09, 2012 09:40AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi, a video tutorial would be terribly hard for me because i'm not able to fill the audio part. you'll be a track maker even before i can even put together a sensed phrase.
what i can do is a video of me building a base track step by step and put many text introductions to tell what will happen in the next few seconds. still you will have to refer to the tutorial to see what i'm clicking and what some of the buttons do. if you link the tutorial with what happens in the video it should be easier to learn. the tutorial needs an update for sure so i can update it too

-------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy