Detroit track Italo Luiz Daru last chicane problem! Help please!

Posted by taube 
Hi drivers !!!

GP3 2000 Detroit I have problem on exit from the last chicane at the finish line, my car hit the barrier on the left always!
Can someone tell me where is the problem?!?!?!?!?!?

MD2 included !!!

It seems to me that the ideal trail passes through a barrier.

The problem is Original DETROIT and too DETROIT update from Zeli !!!

Detroit 1982 from abcdefg's and Detroit Night I don't have a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.......................

I'm sorry for my English.........Translator.

Taube

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2012 07:39PM by taube.
taube écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi drivers !!!
>
> GP3 2000 Detroit I have problem on exit from the
> last chicane at the finish line, my car hit the
> barrier on the left always!
> Can someone tell me where is the
> problem?!?!?!?!?!?

Your brakes. ;)

> The problem is Original DETROIT and too DETROIT
> update from Zeli !!!
>
> Detroit 1982 from abcdefg's and Detroit Night I
> don't have a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

Most seriously. If you got a problem with original file and its update by Ziely but not with the version by abcdefg, you'd better use this one.
I didn't run on Detroit tracks so I can't help you in a better way on this. Ziely usually does pretty good updates so you probably missed something somewhere in the install of the track.

(Btw, is it the same chicane where Alesi crashed his Ferrari in 1991 ? If so, it may only be your driving skill) ;)

F1 in Detroit should have 2 versions........... "1982 abcdefg 's......... "1983-1988 Italo Daru .......!!!
83-88 version is a problem for me !!!!!!

(NO! In 1991, has not been in F1 or Detroit nor Alesi !!!!!!!!!)
Ye F1 was in Phoenix in 1991....................

What I believe taube is saying is the driving line is wrong in these Detroit circuits.

@Eric - if you dont run using steering assistance you wouldnt know what happens when the CC line is broken. - It steers/accelerates you off the track/in a wall..

If he wants to use the circuits, especially if they're different layouts, why can't he? lol

I hope someone who knows about CC line editing can help you out taube. Just to add - the same thing happens for me, you're not alone, it happens on other tracks too. fiorano for one.

Hi Nathan !

Thanks for the info !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the problem is in the CC line so I don't understand !!!!!!!

Taube
ipswich2007 écrivait:
> Ye F1 was in Phoenix in 1991....................

Arrrgllll !!!
Yes of course. Sorry for my mistake.

>
> What I believe taube is saying is the driving line
> is wrong in these Detroit circuits.
>
> @Eric - if you dont run using steering assistance
> you wouldnt know what happens when the CC line is
> broken. - It steers/accelerates you off the
> track/in a wall..

OK for that. I didn't try that way so didn't notice anything wrong. But, btw, if the cc-line is wrong AI cars should crash to the wall as well. isn't it ? (but they don't)

I did a test on the track today (update by Zieli) and all was OK for me. (but what a f#@*ing track ! Hats off to all F1 drivers of that time for being driving there)

Edit : I just made a test with all assistances on before posting that. No particular problem, just a little touch on left side of that chicane. I think you just need to ease the throttle at the entry to go the right way.

@taube :
did you try the update v3 by Zieli on the same page ? It corrects some bugs. Maybe could be better for you.

As a second note, if you are a keyboard player, may I suggest you to buy a steering wheel and get off all these steering assistances. First prices are at something like 30 €, so not really expensive. And much funny to drive, trust me. :-)

>
> If he wants to use the circuits, especially if
> they're different layouts, why can't he? lol

Of course, you're right. But I know how much it could be frustrating driving on a bugged track. So for my part I prefer play the tracks that are working for me. :-)

Just a little touch on left side of that chicane.............that's the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steering help..........................NO NO......It's not a race for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow passage you have against rivals a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taube
taube écrivait:
> Just a little touch on left side of that
> chicane.............that's the problem
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

But without steering help I don't.

> Steering help..........................NO
> NO......It's not a race for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Slow passage you have against rivals a
> chance!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Taube

Not sure to understand what you said. Did you mean : "you give rivals a chance" ?
If so, going fast is giving the wall a chance ;)

By the way, did you try update v3 ?

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Test is really okay for me !!!!!!!!!!!

Update V3 It is really cool !!!!!!!!

Thanks Eric a warning to the V3 !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you........................................Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI.

Taube
(Y)
Glad to help you make it work :-)

Eric

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy