GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Pitradio Nick Worseling

John: LETS PUSH IT HARDER!

Nick: Copy that!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I am happy about my own practise where i ended up 4th. I need that for next season ;)

Qualifying went quite well for Ben and a bit less good for Michael however in the race its completely different. I have to say... ONLY ONE GEAR MICHAEL, GO !

Also i want to congratulate Charrel with his pole position, i hope you can gain more places mate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Great result in practice i feel. After having a couple of tough sessions struggling for pace, it's great to get 5th in only my 3rd free practice session. Hopefully the car is good enough to hold on to similar positions :-D
argh stopping the coverage when Gigi seems to be going to be screwed in few laps is so :-(

;)

My GPGSL Career
wow, this race is rather exciting! :D

Sheppard is putting in a Jenson-Button-esque performance today, nailbiting stuff!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2011 03:12PM by danm.
SENNNNNNSATIONAL!!! :D

Both my guys are now race winners, what a change of fortune this season has become.

Brilliant drive Glen, well deserved after last weekends car troubles.

Fantastic coverage too, the screenshots looked superb! Thankyou!

A shame Norbert played the slippy slidey game, because that sure as heck could have been a very strong 1-2 finish.

Wowsers. I am lost for words...

:D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Well that was crap

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

pitty one not to managed to keep the 9th place. but 10th is not bad. good steady pace, hope to improve it

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Damn, so close Chris, passed on the last lap. Another good effort mate. Don't worry Jack, your luck will turn.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Nice too see this result after the last GP. Well done Rodrigo, too bad you lost some time with your pitstop, you could have won the race... And also well done John, after a bad qualy and a bad start of the race you managed to finish in the points!

Last to 9th?!
HELL YEAH, made up for my poor qualifying

Lol!! From pole, to 21st and then fininish at an 8th place.. I say respect for myself!!

I was one of the quickest of the field, without that one moment I would have won the race for sure!! But I scores points, and Marko + the Shadows didnt.. So could have been worse! I know my Dutch fans & friends are satisfied! With all my overtaking again ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hm. That didn't go well. :(

TafuroGP statement

Not so good to loose a good win into last laps:(Also,he run the last part with a not 100% working engine.From next race we will have some new units from Mercedes.
Philip got a point at last...at least.11 points so,not a bad result for us.It makes us pass SCR in the WCC for the 5th place.Also,considering last season,we made in 6 races almost the same points that we made into the whole S5.

i made the standings table too(the most places gained went to Elleker;-))

WDC Standings

Marko Aleksander 54
Norbert Horvàth 36
Charrel Jalving 35
Dean Kittleson 34
Glen Sheppard 32
Rodrigo Vilela 30
John Maverick 29
Philip Oakley 27
Gianluigi Silvestre 25
Ed Greenhalgh 24
Matt Houston 23
Ruben Greidanus 22
Michael Pedersen 20
Jack Elleker 20
Ben Johnson 19
John Warrington 19
Ross Cartwright 16
Tommi Karjalainen 14
Juliano Muller 11
Nick Worseling 11
Christopher Hinz 9
Jack Hunsley 0
Connor Steer 0

TDC Standings

Stuart Ingers 47
Zsigmond Somogyi 37
Adam Davies 32
Daniel Thomas 30
Stefan Van Renselaar 29
Carlos Rodriguez 28
Joseph Gilson 27
Maikel De Boer 26
Ricardo Van Smirren 22
Tobias Kederer 21
Chris Copeman 21
Dan Paddock 20
Owen Edwards 18
Paolo Tafuro 17
Jake Legge 17
Dan Mills 16
Keeley Grant 15
Nathan Mcgregor 8
Chris Stokel 8
Connor Steer 3
Juliano Muller 0

WCC Standings

Team Shadow Subaru 76
True North Racing 68
Alpha Racing Team 59
Martini Paddock Racing 58
TafuroGP 52
Southern Cross Racing 50
Aston Marting Racing 43
VanSmirren Motorsports 39
Christel VXR 30
Snake MotorSports 25
MAC Racing 9

My GPGSL Career
Well finally a decent race. Of course, many places were handed to me on a silver platter as so many drivers in front of me had difficulties to keep their cars on track

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2011 05:45PM by Vomit.
yes! 5th!!! =) excellent!
well, I knew my race was screwed when my car suffered electrical failure on lap 4 and had to pit, though for a while it looked i ccould get into points maybe. i assume i pitted 3 times, Ruben?
anyway in the end I DNFed and lost wheel, but still classified. Positive is that the gap in the standings is almost the same as before this race.

PS great coverage and graphics

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2011 06:05PM by BAR#10.
JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last to 9th?!
> HELL YEAH, made up for my poor qualifying

To right it did well done...I am happy with our points scoring record at the moment. Well done, out of interest...who got most places?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy