FSONE 2009 conversion by Racing Sim Car & Track Modding Group

Posted by gezere 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow looking good!:)
Thanks! We still continue to work on the upgrades liveries. More pictures soon ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i don't understand you.you post those unedited shots,but they're edited;there's "Unedited" that has been added with PS,and there are two black horizontal strips;)

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i don't understand you.you post those unedited
> shots,but they're edited;there's "Unedited" that
> has been added with PS,and there are two black
> horizontal strips;)

Damn! You are right! Sorry for cheating!

Screens look incredible

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Brilliant :)
very impressing! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

So great ! RSCT team. Really can't wait to drive on these cars!
looks great! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Fantastic job!!!
Very great!!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil

i know you are converting them and have nothing to do with the shape but front wing looks odd like its almost a v shape and nose looks a bit wide and too low.

Hi Matt,

I don't know when IPM started to work on the Williams but the nose cone and other parts have been modified several times between the official presentation until Melbourne, to be conform regarding the 2009 regulations, concerning the nose cone and the vertical nose pillars.
I don't think the nose cone is too wide, depending of the angle of the shot. Look at Monaco, Silverstone and Monza's pictures. The car has already been resized, close to the real size but as Raul, Lee and Gezere mentionned, we can't be sure that the unities into Zmodeler are the real ones (maybe there is a gap of 5%)

Anyway, we are trying to make the best conversion possible, keeping the original quality and improving some details if possible (like making some monza's parts missing for example) but we are not going to modify Fsone's work, which is already from a great quality. This is not our goal but to preserve the work done and to optimize it for GP4 :-)

Great job. Any release date, eager to get this beautiful cars. FSONE rfactor mod is released...
Consider that we got all the files and the early/ middle season liveries when Fsone released his mod. We couldn't get all the work when they were still working on it. It seems logical.
It won't be a 2009 cars.wad only but a complete mod with a lot of features.

So, don't ask for a release date, please. It will be released when ready... Please, be patient. ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2010 08:28PM by Excalibur.
It will be a full mod, WOW, I can't wait, keep up the great work.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Excalibur, Keep up the good work (Y) and we F1 fans hope we get the good news in very near future ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy