[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
That's a problem that is there since gpxpatch supports more than 10 panels in gpxcinfo. When you click on 'GpxPatch's settings of the mod' on the left in CSM, the lines that have no content (because it is merged there when you load the mod, see the gpxcinfo.ini in \1996 beta 0.94\Data\Files\Merge for the '96 mod) are deleted, and the ones with content move to the top. In this case the line Path1=defpanel.ini was overwritten with Path1=%pitboard%.ini as soon as the mod was loaded, which is why the defpanel didn't show up for you.

A workaround for this problem is to put all content of the gpxcinfo.ini in the second file, and leave the one in the Data\GpxPatch folder empty.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Your workaround works fine. Thank you for your help.
Has anybody have an up-to-date csm version of the mod?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
A little tease:

Front tyres are the rear tyres and the rim behind the spokes isn't visible I know. :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Looks great! (Y)

And I think I have to redo the alpha channel for the Williams.

Some mods
Very nice Turbo Lover! This wheels by Alesi_fan and you will be great on the mod.

I just watch some races in "director's cam" and I see in Forti, when we put on the cam that shows the rear of the car a little bug: that little wings attached to the rear wing not show only on this cam. I think this is easy to solve by attach this object on other part in gp4builder.

I got little time this days, but I will fix it.

I plan to make more little things on the mod before the final release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
More progress:

My Grand Prix 4 Files

WoW!

Great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahm...How is that Footwork coming along? Any news?
And how about the new wheels? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yeah, how about those new wheels! ;)
Agree, some infos on the Footwork would be nice.

Also, I want those new wheels ;)

Some mods
GPaedia for 1996 mod V3
Gpaedia (5 languages), source files (CSV, ini), trackmaps and circuit countrymaps included (gpi files).
Read GP4form.txt for installation instructions.

This version fixes a problem with some Unicode characters that caused many display mistakes mainly in french and italian gpaedia.
GPaedia files are recreated with GPaediaMaker 1.22 using a new routine for read/write UTF-16LE text files.

Download: GPaedia_1996 and maps (1.8 MB)

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 11:50AM by petrus.

Extra rims.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thanks Turbo Lover. It's my fault not test it yet... I have no time this last days because of my work. Sorry

Lookin' fab mate :)

What track is this?

Some mods
Thanks guys.

It's Oral Park.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Coming soon...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

stunning tires Ruben (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy