[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
Finally, the updated textures for the FW18: [www.mediafire.com]

Wanted to do them for quite some time now, but I was, well, ... lazy ;)
Simply extract the Hi folder of the archive to Data\Cars\Williams, overwriting the old textures.

The only difference is the alpha channel, as the previous one had an issue. Left is the old one, right the new one. In the old one you could see the red-gold-blue stripes under the Rothmans Racing logo on the engine cover.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
thank you for the fix, Tobi :)
Thanks Tobi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
1996 grid
---------------------------------------

Thanks for taking care of my wheels and texture. Great work!
All those differnt brand an colors at the same time looks awsome on the in game -96 cars :-)
Looking forward for some in game track shot with a few different cars as well.

U/
I agree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to soulbringer for the detailed reference images and Alesi_fan for painting:

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Wow they look incredible! Awesome work guys.
PERFECT!

Looks great! :)

Some mods
I want to release the wheels this Christmas, but I need a version of the 1996 mod which is completely up-to-date with new updates and bug fixes so I can release an 0.96 (;-)) version of the mod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

The one I have should include all updates. The Dome perfs are still missing the new tyre section, and some other Dome files like helmet and teamart are missing as well. I'll send you a link this weekend, will try to correct the ride height of some cars before. Drop me a reminder pm if I forget about it ;)

Some mods
Thanks! I will send you the final update of the tyres tonight with the updated perfs for the Dome and also Forti.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I hope to release version 0.96 of the mod this weekend. At the moment I'm very busy correcting stuff and adding new features via the csm menu (defpanel, speedo & rev. counter, atmospheric haze, event sounds, screen resolutions etc.).

I'm sorry for the delay guys.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yay! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Great news, looking forward to it (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
the good news is that 0.96 will see the light (B)

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope to release version 0.96 of the mod this
> weekend. At the moment I'm very busy correcting
> stuff and adding new features via the csm menu
> (defpanel, speedo & rev. counter, atmospheric
> haze, event sounds, screen resolutions etc.).
>
> I'm sorry for the delay guys.

(Y)

Some mods
I'm looking forward to it :)
There are some issues with the Jordan:

- A mapping bug at the left rear fin with the Melbourne livery and the mapping of the brakeglow & brakedisc are switched at all liveries (brakeglow must be in front and brakedisc behind):

- The Jordan is missing the rearlight part when the rearlight is off.

- The cockpit files of Barcelona, Montreal and Silverstone are in the wrong format.

Are the issues above already fixed in an update which I missed? Thanks in advance.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

the rear fin bug is fixed already some time ago by gezere and i've uploaded the new liveries here, i think you can find the fixed liveries a few sites back here in this thread. But all the other bugs about the rear light and the brake glows needs to be fixed. Sadly my pc crashed and i'm unable atm to upload the fixed liveries again

regards quickslick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy