GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
The Nations Cup TV crew desperately needs the money ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
yep, it really does

won't be finishing the race report until friday night

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I must say honestly I really dislike these long waits in between race reports ...

If you don't have the time, which I can understand, then post everything a little bit later. I much rather have a report coming at once a week later then a race that takes a week or more to finish up.

Back in the WGP days I only posted the race as a whole, never as a trilogy (or more)

Well bitching mode off, back to business, just had to express my thoughts

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Anyone that has RD'ed a race in one of these series knows the time it can take to run/edit/post the action, but this is getting a bit long in the tooth. 9 days ago this race started, and we still have not finished? Seems a good way for interest to be lost. I know Milos has said he will be posting the remaining action "Friday". Just hope it is this Friday 18/12, not 25/12!! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
lol shep, yes this friday. Might even do it today haha I have some spare time

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

I too don't exactly like stretched coverages, but without Milos doing it the round might not even have started yet. The lack of RDs is a serious problem.

Some mods
glad to report the race coverage will be unveilled in the span of 15-30 minutes so we can stop talking about long commercial breaks ok? ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

And j oining us right to lap 21 where China finally got past Uruguay

Canada is looking to do the same, but it only slowed them down.

The next lap, Uruguay drops behind again

As we watch the 2nd place battle, Bulgaria sets the fastest lap

UAE next to dispatch Uruguay

While Wales makes the move for 2nd place

UAE makes the move on Uruguay. On the race status, we can report South Korea has an Oil Leak.

It turns into a rather scary failure, with fire now in the engine bay

The car comes to a halt while we can take a look at the massive Uruguay train

Very soon after we can report two of the leaders having troubles, Italy and Singapore, the race leader! Both retire from promising points, with suspension and transmission failures respectively. The home dream is gone for Singapore, as Vimal jumps furiously out of his car.

This promotes Wales into the lead

It seems like Finland passed Bulgaria

...just to retire with suspension issues a few corners later.

Stopping on the track is not a smart idea..

China now suddenly gets elevated to a podium position

We take another look at the beautiful and long Uruguay train

France had enough, after a solid move down the inside.

This leaves a whole.. 6 cars! in the train still

There was some carnage in the middle of it though

Both sides lose a little bit of time but no positions. Not to worry, Uruguay is that slow.

Germany is now behind

and Bulgaria looks way faster than Japan

Both defend quite well

Seems like Germany had enough. There was contact and Uruguay goes off

rejoining at the very back of the train now, in 12th.

Looking at the movers and shakers in the top 10, China and UAE made a ridiculous amount of places!

Bulgaria now got past Japan and is onto Netherlands

Japan meanwhile under pressure from Brazil

Bit of contact, but moving on

Netherlands made an error on traction but Bulgaria is unable to capitalise

Brazil goes up the inside of Japan, but Japan really nicely holds it around the outside

twice,

Meanwhile, Scotland easily went past Serbia for the final positions on the track

Bulgaria is really stuck..

So is Brazil, who now fell behind Uruguay.

Final lap, one more chance in the sling, after the move in the DRS zone was unsuccessful

Meanwhile, it is well and trully over for Wales, who win the Singapore GP. But the battle for lower points positions are not yet over!

Uruguay now got on the pace again somehow, and are attacking Japan

Australia come 2nd

as we see Netherlands off!

It would seem that Bulgaria had enough being stuck and decided to play it dirty

They rejoin behind Serbia even, in stone dead last.

And it seems that Uruguay just got Brazil on the line for the final point!

now I wanted to get a replay of that overtake a bit earlier on, but when I tried to.. game crashed...
I asked Tobi (kedy89, a part of the governing body of GPGNC) if I could still post the race, as I have the standings (top left), and fastest lap (Bulgaria, earlier in part 3)
He said to me that I could as all points finishers crossed the line, so you can see the final results in the top left of the last picture.

Congratulations to Wales on the win, and commiserations to Singapore, after what was looking like a promising home victory.

phew guys, it's over!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

7th without boost is pretty damn epic :D

Some mods
not last! (Y)

still no points tho despite a quali boost.. I massively underestimated this track's overtaking capabilities xD

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

You have to be kidding me! f*cking Bulgaria ... thank you so much for deciding to ruin our race in the last lap ....

Nice end of the coverage though, happenend a lot (Y)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Good points strategy and good result

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Woohoo ! 4th that's amazing :D
Happy with the 6th position finish. A long, long, long, long race, can't really remember what happened, so we will take our 6th place

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
9th in that race? After a collision & very little boost? Very pleased with that. Some tough defending in the final laps though, & some retirements helped

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
I'm going on a christmas holiday, I hope to be back in two weeks

Also, a shame what happened to us in the race, that 5th place would've been a great result
Noooooooooooooooooo.
Woohoo! Commiserations to Singapore, but I'll take a win everyday of the week! :-)
Team China

Best drive so far from Cheng. To go from 17th at the start to 3rd at the end of the race shows that the car has got pace. Hoping this pace can continue on into the next round.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy