Golf?

Posted by mortal 
Re: Golf?
Date: March 16, 2010 01:13PM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Cool man. 2008 is the latest one, it's got a few more bugs than 2007/6 but nothing unmanageable. But the graphics is just so much better as it was the first one that used pixel shader 3.0 IIRC.

You can also try TW Online, I haven't used it since I don't have internet at home, but the swing apparently is the same. But TW 2008 is sufficient for me.
Date: March 18, 2010 09:36AM
Posted by: mortal
auscain and I had a quick 9 holes in Links 2003 via Game Ranger the other day. Score Greg +13 Mal -2 w00t! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2010 11:57PM
Posted by: auscain
Well I have to say, that was it good waste of time. Fun and good learning experience.

When I drove home from work today the golf course was covered in snow, yet we were out for nine holes on a sunny day by the ocean what could be better?
It was a bit reminiscent Peter Brock in the 80’s. Mal likes to talk while he drives. Very amusing. Not me, when I have it up on two wheels I’m flat out hanging on just trying to remember to breathe.

I think I have a problem with the Links 2003 24 courses update.

It did not ship with a readme file and I didn’t find any instructions.

So I just open the file and drag and drop the courses in the game in the file Courses it all looks good there, however in game: - course manager, the courses come up as being there the original six are okay and then the 24 updates are incorrectly named saying Unnamed Course, when you click on the unnamed course the gray pop up box gives correct description for the file name location and size but the heading reads Unnamed Course.
Okay so how do I fix this, do I have to use an installer? TSM
Date: March 19, 2010 12:03AM
Forget that, doesn't sound good at all. I'll upload my extra courses later today for you, I'll put in Augusta as well. :-) Link via email to you ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 19, 2010 12:07AM
Okay thank you, so I just drag and drop them in?
Date: March 19, 2010 12:12AM
Sorry, it's nearly 1GB, way too much for my account upload. Try this, remove the bonus courses from the course dir. Insert one course. Open Links, check info and filename. Rename course. Check the course list. If it works, do it for each course one by one.

Date: March 19, 2010 12:44AM
I’m sure that you have winRAR installed. Just highlight all the folders, right click , select , compress and e-mail. Don’t worry about the rest of the settings at this stage. You can break it up into two sections if you want.

:-)
Date: March 19, 2010 02:20AM
Yes I do have WinRar. :-) Compressed is 1GB, my account is not big enough to handle it, I live in a third world country, there's no such thing as unlimited internet here. If I go over my allocation, it costs me big $$'s.

Date: March 19, 2010 02:33AM
Okay sorry about that you would probably have to break it up 10 times I’m working on a new plan will talk to soon
(E)
Date: March 19, 2010 05:46AM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try this, remove the bonus courses
> from the course dir. Insert one course. Open
> Links, check info and filename. Rename course.
> Check the course list. If it works, do it for each
> course one by one.

I will try the method. I cannot believe I missed that earlier. I was busy, I guess I cannot read two screens at once. :-)

Hamachi2 on 7 Grrr working on it!
Date: March 24, 2010 04:14PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
just found another one here

[www.wgt.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Date: March 27, 2010 01:25AM
Thanks SchueyFan,
I did get a chance to set it up and give it a go very clean quite civilized. It was a bit of an effort to set up Hamachi 2, used for Links 2003 on win 7 64.
Maybe it's because I learned on links 2003, I'd do like that interface a little better, using the real-time swing mode. I played nine holes on WGT my putting needs work. Very good find thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy