The Big League! (Sim vs Ian)

Posted by Ianwoollam 
The Big League! (Sim vs Ian)
Date: June 03, 2005 06:29PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
After the unforgiving GTP Race at Spa, Me and Sim decided, lets have a CM4 league! :D Heres the lowdown atm.... :)

Season starts off, with new managers Simon Steele and Ian Woollam taking control of Aston Villa and Blackburn Rovers respectivley, and instantly out comes the chequebooks! with Sim bringing Eddie Pope been brought in from Metrostars, and Ian giving young Chelsea Center Back Robert Huth a chance at Blackburn. Things started well with Villa! Winning the Inter-Toto cup for a free pass into UEFA! and starting the season off with a draw against fellow rivals West Brom, however Ian wasn't so lucky, started straight off with a lose at Liverpool away :(

Sims great start continued! Going on unbeaten for 10 matches! Until he arrived at Arsenal and found that Henry was actually someone you'd want to man mark ;) Ian didn't do too badly too! with a 1-1 draw at Man Utd and a 4-0 win at Bronby... however both Ian and Sim suffered in Round 3 of the UEFA cup, Ian losing 1-0 on aggregate to Parma, and Sim losing on penalties after a 2-2 aggregate draw :(

League cup and FA cup haven't faired well either for both teams, so that leaves one thing left for both Ian and Sim, Survival! Ian was struggling, even fell into the traps of the Relegation zone once, but has managed to claw his way back with some excellent victories! However Sim is going through a rough patch, and is only 2 points ahead of Ian in 13th!

Now the end of the season dawns on both managers, with Aston Villa and Blackburn also meeting on the last day of the season!

Aston Villas end -

Arsenal - Away
Fulham - Home
Man City - Away
Birmingham - Away
Everton - Home
Sunderland - Home
Bolton - Away
Blackburn - Home

Blackburns end -

Sunderland - Home
W.B.A - Home
Bolton - Away
Southampton - Away
Tottenham - Away
Chelsea - Home
Aston Villa - Away

Gonna be a tough end to the season! Come back soon to find out how we both got on :D

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Re: The Big League! (Sim vs Ian)
Date: June 03, 2005 06:31PM
Posted by: sasjag
you are so going down :P

i'd also liek to inform ppl that half of Ian's squad dont liek him :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 03, 2005 06:46PM
Actually! my squad has calmed down now :) They realised that I've done nothing wrong (and sim decided to install EP5 pack 8-))

Date: June 03, 2005 07:11PM
Posted by: Gazork0
I have no idea what's going on, but GO THE SAINTS! ;)

Funky Truck - The official Vader Trophy Racing Timewaster
BATracer - Online racing strategy game, great fun!
Date: June 03, 2005 07:52PM
Posted by: chet
sounds cool.. :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 03, 2005 07:57PM
Posted by: genesis
Pah haven't you two moved onto FM2005? That rocks! I'm still obsessed with it!
Date: June 03, 2005 08:15PM
I have, but sim ain't 8-)

Date: June 03, 2005 08:55PM
Sim has got an ultimatum! Lose/Draw against me and hes out :D

But I have to win to stay up :-o

Date: June 04, 2005 12:01AM
Posted by: sasjag
Season is over, and we drew. But Ian satyed up, and i didnt get the sack. we've both brought in some players over teh off season. For season 2 i am to finish in the top 8 of teh Prem, and hopefully win at least one trophy :D

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 04, 2005 12:14AM
Yeah I just stayed up, and I'm not blowing this chance! Yorke and Cole are sold :D which lifts 80K of my wagebill! brought in Angel, Redondo, Z Knight, Abiru (Some random dude :P), Eadie has finally recovered from injury!

My defnece with the help of Redondo seems alot more flowing now! and Angel is on fire :D getting a hat trick in pre-season frendlies! I have high hopes for the 2003/2004 season :)

Date: June 04, 2005 01:14AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
Sim get FM2005 :P sounds fun i wanna join with Fulham !! ;) well if theres any open places.
Date: June 04, 2005 01:35AM
GODDAM LIVERPOOL :@:@

beating them 1-0 Away! then they cripple both my Center Forwards, and then score two on the 84th and 94th minutes.... YOU COMPLETE B*****DS!

Date: June 04, 2005 02:06AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yes, finally Champ. Man. league reports!! :D

I know how it feels Ian, I hate when top guys on my teams are taken off and the ref does nothing hot.

But if Sim ever gets FM 2005, I'd love to join as well!
Date: June 04, 2005 03:43AM
Posted by: gav
Ianwoollam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GODDAM LIVERPOOL :@:@
>
> beating them 1-0 Away! then they cripple both my
> Center Forwards, and then score two on the 84th
> and 94th minutes.... YOU COMPLETE B*****DS!

What can I saw, other than:

1) pwned
2) WOOOHOOOOOO

;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy