xbox prices

Posted by Button14 
xbox prices
Date: April 11, 2005 10:49PM
Posted by: Button14
what sort of price can i get a new XBOX for???

Re: xbox prices
Date: April 11, 2005 11:01PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
ill sell you mine for 500 quid, i think thats probably the cheapest you get

and ill throw in sega gt for £570
Date: April 11, 2005 11:08PM
Posted by: LS.
lol:)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 12, 2005 12:24AM
Posted by: JustinZiarko
Date: April 12, 2005 03:41AM
Posted by: senninho
If you're interested in an Xbox and are in the UK, i'd happily sell you mine for a more sensible price - PM me if you're interested

Date: April 12, 2005 01:23PM
Posted by: JPM
I sold mine for AU$310 last october with one game, and the xbox live starter kit and an extra controller.

www.zach-griffin.cjb.net

"Nobody has ever completed the perfect lap" -Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: April 12, 2005 01:40PM
Posted by: sasjag
XBOX's aint that dear, but dont forget you'll also need to hire a crane to move it

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: April 12, 2005 01:43PM
Posted by: Button14
thats why i wanted to get one as cheap as possible so i can save costs on the delivery costs :p

Date: April 12, 2005 03:04PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
[www.gamestation.co.uk]
[www.play.com]
[www.amazon.co.uk]
[www.woolworths.co.uk]
[shop.gameplay.co.uk]
[www.argos.co.uk]

Also the Xbox at Amazon qualifies for free Delivery, only problem is it takes two weels ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: April 12, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i just dont understand 2 weeks to deliver @#$%&, it just means it sits at some depot for 2 weeks, or the company dont bother mailing it out for 2 weeks. stupid.

where i work, @#$%& comes in, and it goes out that same day. no matter what people pay for, and on packages i can see when they were posted, most stuff comes to us about 2 days after it is inicialy processed into the UPS system

Date: April 12, 2005 04:22PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Xbox 2 comes out at Xmas remember if you want to wait, but personally im waiting till next year for a PS3.

Xbox2 and PS3 are both being unveiled 1 hour between each other on the same day in May LOL (cant remember the exact day or time at the mo)

Date: April 12, 2005 05:05PM
Posted by: JustinZiarko
XBox2 will be unveiled on MTV according to recent news :) not @ E3 as thought.
Date: April 12, 2005 05:14PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i spose the two weeks delievery is done so they can wait to put it on the same train/plane/lorry as a load of other stuff to save delivery costs

if they send things in bulk its cheaper, if they have a twp week delivery then that leaves thhem 1 and a half weeks to collect up some goods that will be going on similar trips and send them together instead of individiually
Date: April 23, 2005 12:42AM
Posted by: matt3454
if you get a xbox, try modding it, its really easy and with a new hard drive you can play games without the disc!!, also you can use it as a media center to play all your video and music files
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy