WOSEC @ GTR

Posted by VALLEYSBOY 
WOSEC @ GTR
Date: April 01, 2005 01:19PM
Posted by: VALLEYSBOY
Hi 1st post :) i am intending on running a GTR League in the near future, current tests on my server have been good, most ive had on there is 23, i would like to pack it out to full grids"what ever the race location allows" or like spa where 56 can be squeezed on there. theres a test race tonight friday 01-04-05, server will be open most of the day and evening for practice, race starts @ 22.30 BST time, 50-mins-1hr race @ Monza. forum details are here
[ ...VB... Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2005 01:40PM by VALLEYSBOY.]" rel="nofollow" >www.soggybottomracersclub.com]
Re: WOSEC @ GTR
Date: April 01, 2005 01:40PM
Posted by: gav
Hey VB, we're more than familiar with GTR, cos this is the regular haunt for the VaderTrophy team ;)
Date: April 01, 2005 01:43PM
Hi Gav well excuse me :) havent seen you posting i nthe forum on it? sure you not mixing it with GTP as thats where you are racing with us atm, so maybe we see you then tonight ? @ GTR Racing? :) ...VB...
Date: April 01, 2005 01:48PM
Posted by: gav
Nah, I mean most of us are familiar with the WOSEC GTR because we visit the WOSEC forums :)

I do think that most that play GTR have are actually in our GTP team, though there'll always be the odd few that aren't :)
Date: April 01, 2005 01:55PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I don't yet :P can't be arsed to get up and go get GTR hehe :D playing GTP till the price comes down a bit ;) But I may be interested soon :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: April 01, 2005 02:51PM
Yea no worries gentz, i understand what yer on about now Gav :)
Date: April 01, 2005 03:50PM
Posted by: matthewp
i'm playing GTR and very much enjoying, although after stuggling to get back into GTP for the dleague race last night i'm reluctant to go back to GTR and bugger it up again :|

Date: April 01, 2005 03:58PM
Posted by: villej
I probably should get GTR too, I'm just a little short of money atm. I think I'll buy it when I get some money, should be a good game to race online. :)

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy