Help with 'unofficial' GTP mod

Posted by Go Alesi 
Help with 'unofficial' GTP mod
Date: February 16, 2005 03:21PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
I finally managed to get hold of the proper GTP Mod at last today, and I re-installed N2003 especially for it (I hadn't bothered to install it since I wiped windows in the Autumn for some reason).

But I can't play it! It keeps CTD. If I go into testing, I get a CTD when I try to go to the car. If I go into race mode, I get a CTD by just trying to access the garage menu (which I can do fine in testing). It happens with all cars on all tracks during the day (didn't bother with night). I configured the gfx etc, and the Normal NASCAR game runs fine.

Obviously I can't go to the official GTP forums, because they'll just not answer.

And also (not that it's of much use atm), has anyone got any decent set-ups?

Thanks

Re: Help with 'unofficial' GTP mod
Date: February 16, 2005 03:21PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

turn off 3d sound.

Date: February 16, 2005 04:51PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Thanks, I found that out just after I posted actually.

So has anyone got any good set-ups?

Date: February 16, 2005 05:39PM
Posted by: Glyn
For the moment, use the standard 'fast' setups, and adjust the spoiler level to reduce the understeer (moving the weight bias forward will help too).

Most setups will probably change when the corrected version is released, as the effect the spoiler has will be adjusted so its more realistic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy