GT4

Posted by sasjag 
GT4
Date: February 06, 2005 02:39AM
Posted by: sasjag

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Re: GT4
Date: February 06, 2005 02:48AM
Posted by: six degrees
Date: February 06, 2005 02:51AM
Posted by: LS.
hmm me thinks that slogan is aimed at students eh sim ;)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 06, 2005 10:35AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
A GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god :o

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: February 06, 2005 11:33AM
Posted by: gav
It's crap. I did a few laps at the Nurburgring (well a few half of laps before it cuts off) and it still has no feel, little sense of speed, and of course, it's about as much simulation as Bubble Bobble.
Date: February 06, 2005 11:44AM
Posted by: matthewp
but of course its a 'hardcore sim' to the console boys :)
Forza racing will be better anyway :P

Date: February 06, 2005 01:02PM
Posted by: anze89
Date: February 06, 2005 05:35PM
Posted by: Xero
I'm actually looking forward to it!
Date: February 06, 2005 05:45PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Forza racing

Is that Forza Motorsport, or a diff game or what? I remember Convfan banging on about this like he was gona marry it and have its kids but its gone quiet recently

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: February 06, 2005 05:48PM
yeah thats it, thought the name sounded wrong :)
Its basically microsofts answer to GT, but seems to be more sim focussed. looks very promising.

Date: February 06, 2005 06:26PM
As long as its more GT2 than GT3, I'll be happy as larry.

I just bought GT3, and its really unimpresive. Hopefully this will fix it, plus you can race al the coolest cars :)

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: February 06, 2005 07:42PM
i'll be buying it for sure, its a nice change from hardcore sims, sommet i can jus pick up and play when i'm bored, and whip my mates asses at

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: February 06, 2005 08:29PM
I love doing that in arcade racing games too :P
Like when I play Colin mcrae or project gothem round a mates house tis fun wiping the floor with them :) after GPL you can do it sleeping.

Date: February 06, 2005 09:14PM
rofl, its so fun when ur mates got a gam eu've never played, go round his house "yeah, finally gonna kick ur ass in a race" and u jus obliterate them :D

Sim

Date: February 07, 2005 10:11AM
Posted by: mad otter
microsofts answer to GT4 'Forza' is terrible, we had some info come into work about its just crap. the scenery is crap and the graphics next to GT4 are like GP2 to GP4. I managed to play GT4 in a simulated, i think its very good. Im not saying its the exact replica of driving a real car, but its damn close, there was a feel for speed and the physics werent bad at all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: February 07, 2005 10:13AM
They've apparently improved it a lot since prologue. Also they've made it run better, it chugged a bit on 2 player :|

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: February 07, 2005 12:20PM
Posted by: Covfan
Forza is a really solid game. How on earth can you say that GT4 has a sense of speed at all? It's the main problem with the previous games (and having played the Japan Imported version of GT4) it's a problem in GT4 as well.
Date: February 07, 2005 12:21PM
Forza is a really solid game. How on earth can you say that GT4 has a sense of speed at all? It's the main problem with the previous games (and having played the Japan Imported version of GT4) it's a problem in GT4 as well.
Date: February 07, 2005 12:21PM
Date: February 07, 2005 12:32PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

did you really have to tell us 3 times ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy