Batracer: Interest Check

Posted by Robert 
Batracer: Interest Check
Date: June 05, 2011 05:31PM
Posted by: Robert
Hi everyone

Having left batracer a year or so ago (shortly before the ferrari naming fiasco that led to false names for everything), I've returned and am enjoying the game again.

Since the F1 2011 carset has now been released, I'd be happy to play in a GPG private game if there's enough interest from the community - as the last game we had was a few years ago if I remember correctly.

For those who haven't played before, batracer is a free browser based racing manager game with lots of different discplines including F1, that requires daily participation from users (practice and race sessions are simulated by the servers every 24 hours) with series lasting for around a month each - don't join if you can't commit to participate once a day for a month as you'll only let down teammates - and with public and private series available. Link with more info is here: [batracer.com]

Also, I'm looking for a decent teammate in an F1 97 private game with a twist - budgets, prize money, upgrade and damage fees - so if any regular players are around, PM me as soon as possible if you're interested :)

If you're interested, reply to the thread so I can see if there would be enough players.

Rob

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Re: Batracer: Interest Check
Date: June 05, 2011 07:29PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Yeah, I'll join the F1 2011 game if there's enough interest.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2011 07:29PM by SchueyFan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy