Your Fifa\PES experiences

Posted by senna9194 
Your Fifa\PES experiences
Date: December 29, 2010 07:31PM
Posted by: senna9194
I was thinking that we were missing a thread like "GP3 Career"so,this is dedicated to all your experiences in those two football games.I'll post soon about the last Champions League I'm playing:-)

My GPGSL Career
Re: Your Fifa\PES experiences
Date: December 29, 2010 07:57PM
UEFA Champions League 2010-2011

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Football Team: FC Inter

These are the groups.I tried to respect the real 2010-2011 groups,but some teams are missing in the game(schalke 04,partizan,zilina,busarspor and hapoel tel aviv),some are on false names(London FC = Chelsea and North London = Arsenal)

My team's formation.On the central defense Samuel and Lucìo(who acts as sweeper),Javier Zanetti(the captain) and Maicon as full backs.Cambiasso and Stankovic play like central midfielders,while Sneijder plays as attacking midfielder.Eto'o,Diego Milito and David Suazo play as centre forward.

First match will be against Werder Bremen

My GPGSL Career

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 08:23PM by senna9194.
Date: December 29, 2010 09:33PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Eto'o should switch with Suazo, Eto'o has the speed and finishing skills, Suazo can only run :P.
Date: December 29, 2010 09:49PM
Werder Bremen - Inter 0 - 5

For the match I had to replace some players because of their form.I replaced Milito with David Suazo and David Suazo's place was given to Pandev(as second striker),then Sneijder was replaced from Stankovic and Thiago Motta into Stankovic's place.Lucìo replaced from Materazzi and Julio Cesar from Castellazzi.

The match was win by Inter by a big gap.First goal has been scored from Pandev with an head hit after Zanetti's cross at 11' since the start.Before this goal I've been quite offender,but had no chance to score earlier.The second goal arrived from a quite confused and lucky action.David Suazo passes the ball to Pandev,but takes the defender.But Pandev recovers it,moves a bit forward and shoots.The goalkeeper "declines the offer" and the ball is on the other side,where Suazo is with no pressure on him.Then the third goal arrived from a defence mistake,well used from Suazo who moves forward freely and shoots before entering the penalty box.The 4-0 arrived from the perfect pass made by Suazo to Eto'o,who scored from the left.The 5-0 was made from Eto'o with an head hit from Stankovic's cross

The first Champions League day has finished in all groups

Inter's position in the Group A

Eto'o,David Suazo and Pandev in the goal ranking

Stankovic and Zanetti in the assist ranking

Next match is against Tottenham Hotspurs

My GPGSL Career
Date: December 29, 2010 09:51PM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eto'o should switch with Suazo, Eto'o has the
> speed and finishing skills, Suazo can only run :P.

i will ;-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: December 29, 2010 11:00PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Giocchi nel PC o il XBox?
Date: December 30, 2010 01:00AM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Giocchi nel PC o il XBox?

io gioco sul PC

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 04:44PM by senna9194.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy