Rfactor .hdv mismatch?

Posted by mortal 
Rfactor .hdv mismatch?
Date: June 01, 2010 09:31AM
Posted by: mortal
What is that, does anyone know, I've looked and can't find anything on it. Tried to join a server with the Bathurst Legends Mod and get a chargereE49.hdv mismatch.
So I switched to a torana and still got mismatch.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Rfactor .hdv mismatch?
Date: June 01, 2010 10:01AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
The mod probably got an update. Or it's an rFactor bug where something else has mismatched and it's flagged the hdv for an unknown reason.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: June 01, 2010 11:09AM
I hope I don't have to re-install, that's a pain. I'll download the mod again anyway, just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the help. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 01, 2010 11:33AM
Posted by: miffy
That used to happen to me and I found it was because I had installed both patches that came with the mod so I uninstalled the mod and only installed the first patch (mod was rft2009)
Date: June 01, 2010 01:01PM
Posted by: senninho
Installing the latest version of the mod usually cures it.

Date: June 01, 2010 11:36PM
I re-installed the mod and it was the same, boo-hoo. :-(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy