2 questions for ctdp 2006

Posted by alonso0506 
2 questions for ctdp 2006
Date: November 16, 2009 09:41AM
Posted by: alonso0506
The first one is that i want to know why in the update the toro rosso is always in the top 5.This is very annoying. An the second one is that at McLaren and BMW there is only Kubica and De La Rosa but i want to drive with Montoya and Villeneuve. So please does anyone has an idea. Please help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: 2 questions for ctdp 2006
Date: November 17, 2009 12:41PM
Posted by: alonso0506
any idea guys cause of the toro rosso or monty and villeneuve?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: 2 questions for ctdp 2006
Date: November 28, 2009 07:21PM
Posted by: Dahie
As we can't have driver changes in the season, we decided to go with the driver list of the late season. There is no official addon adding the other drivers.

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy