COD 4 Modern Warfare For Sale

Posted by mortal 
COD 4 Modern Warfare For Sale
Date: November 25, 2009 09:01AM
Posted by: mortal
Brand new, sealed in the box. I'll take A$20 & PP. PayPal. (H)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: COD 4 Modern Warfare For Sale
Date: November 26, 2009 10:58PM
Posted by: ralv585
don't you have somewhere where you can trade it in?

in the uk we've got loads of places that will trade in old games for new ones, or do you just want the money, i'm some old pawn shop will take it off your hands

Date: November 26, 2009 11:00PM
I could probably sell it ebay, I just thought to offer it here first. Trading in is a good idea, maybe I can trade up to MW2. (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 26, 2009 11:11PM
Posted by: ralv585
mw2 is good, the single was excellent, but i hated the multiplayer and traded it in.

still great though, all my friends are playing it still, means i'm left playing street fighter 4 by myself :(

Date: November 26, 2009 11:14PM
Yeah, I only want it for the single player.
Aaaaand, I still have not finished MW either, I'm stuck trying to take out the chopper with a stinger missile, it's the level after the capture of Assad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 11:17PM by mortal.
Date: November 27, 2009 06:02PM
Posted by: senninho
Do NOT sell it to this guy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 06:02PM by senninho.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy