Converting rFactor tracks to F1C99-02

Posted by mortal 
Converting rFactor tracks to F1C99-02
Date: November 05, 2009 11:04PM
Posted by: mortal
Is this do-able, any ideas on how it is done please?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Converting rFactor tracks to F1C99-02
Date: November 06, 2009 01:12PM
Posted by: sunny1304
its very easy to convert rfactor track to f1c,u need 3dsimed and mas explorer to do it, also some edit in the .scn file is needed
Date: November 07, 2009 01:00AM
Thanks for the info, is there a tutorial anywhere, like a procedure walk-through, something that actually makes sense?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 07, 2009 01:35AM
Posted by: sunny1304
no, because they are not allowed to prevent leecching, but if you can convert a car from rfactor to f1c then you can convert a track easily.

there is a car conversion tutorial at www.racesimulations.com

also if you are really interested, then i can help you via pm.
Date: November 07, 2009 07:38AM
That would be good, I'll pm you when I have 3dsimed etc. and had a look at it. It's just for my own personal use, as there are some good rFactor tracks I'd like to have in one of my F1C mods. Thanks again. :-)

Date: November 07, 2009 02:42PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
V8s?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: November 07, 2009 11:51PM
Yes of course. :-)

Date: November 08, 2009 11:49PM
I'm converting rFactor Bathurst, but I'm stuck as the tutorial doesn't make a lot of sense. If I get that sorted out I might have a go at Barbagallo, Calder, Surfers and Sandown, they might be better than the f1c versions. The physics are better in rFactor but I do like the F1C mod, it's a bit of fun anyway if I can convert the track, mainly Bathurst anyway as the F1C mod version has pretty awful graphics. The track surface and the trees are woeful. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy