Goal Line Blitz - American Football MMORPG

Posted by autogyro 
Goal Line Blitz - American Football MMORPG
Date: May 29, 2008 02:23PM
Posted by: autogyro
GLB is a free web based mmorpg, where basically you create your own players to play in human controlled teams in various leagues. It's pretty fun, especially if you enjoy American Football. You can also buy teams and control them, doing everything from stadium upgrades and scouting new players to setting advanced sub in/out tactics and pass/run ratios.

The 2nd season is nearing the end, and the 3rd season is about to start with some nifty new features. It's still pretty new but it's growing rapidly (I don't know the exact numbers, but I do know there's something like 100 000 human controlled players).

[goallineblitz.com]
Re: Goal Line Blitz - American Football MMORPG
Date: May 29, 2008 05:06PM
Posted by: sasjag
hehe i'm registered :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 29, 2008 05:18PM
Oh nice, what players do you have?

I've got my level 14 CB, he's my pride and joy (if it's possible that one can have such feelings over an imaginary football player.)
Date: May 29, 2008 05:21PM
Posted by: sasjag
i have a level 3 LB, only just remembered about this (thanks for jogging my memory!) and am still learning, so sticking to one player

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 29, 2008 05:26PM
Ah, cool. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM on there (username is autogyro). I'm addicted as hell, though my studying has sure suffered.
Date: May 29, 2008 08:07PM
Posted by: kizz
i have a level 10 DE, just gone through my first season any my teams sucks 0-16! so im gona move to a new team when my contract runs out in a few days
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy