f2007 on gt5pro

Posted by razgriz 
f2007 on gt5pro
Date: March 18, 2008 11:30AM
Posted by: razgriz
its on pal version,ill just gonna w8 for next next year for ps3 poor,i haven't enough credit since i buyed last week a psp and nokia 5700

look real to me,this gt5p is expensive but got good replica models,haha best ever model on any f2007 freeware that is existing..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2008 11:41AM by razgriz.
Re: f2007 on gt5pro
Date: March 18, 2008 11:45AM
Posted by: chet
That actually looks stunning.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: March 18, 2008 11:57AM
its no rendered actualli look for gt4 net for gameplay vidoe the sound is awesome!i dont know how they do it,but its 90% real!! blu-ray is expensive sh*t!
Date: March 18, 2008 11:57AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
This IS what THE other GAMES forum IS for

Date: March 18, 2008 12:03PM
Granturismo 5 prolouge(beta version)
Granturismo 5(full version) not yet confirmed!
Date: March 18, 2008 12:06PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
razgriz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> its no rendered actualli look for gt4 net for
> gameplay vidoe the sound is awesome!i dont know
> how they do it,but its 90% real!! blu-ray is
> expensive sh*t!

Technically it is rendered, just rendered in game. Sony in GT5 use a trick of using all the processing power on replays and photo mode to make it look much smoother and nicer yet in gameplay mode just gets rid of it all and goes back to looking like Forza 2, it means that they can show off their game and make it look much better than it is by just using replay mode for Trailers and using photo mode for screenshots. Granted actual gameplay looks really nice! just not that nice ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: March 18, 2008 12:22PM
Posted by: TC
[www.grandprixgames.org]

I posted a cockpit view here, it is a picture of a TV playing the game so it isn't the best quality..
Date: March 18, 2008 01:17PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
TC Wrote:
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
> ge=78
>
> I posted a cockpit view here, it is a picture of a
> TV playing the game so it isn't the best quality..

Damn. that must be ONE smart TV

Date: March 18, 2008 02:08PM
the shapes is really replica!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2008 02:12PM by razgriz.
Date: March 18, 2008 07:41PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
take that gp4 modders who think you're not half bad ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: March 18, 2008 08:17PM
Posted by: kaid
tja if the modders could spend the amount of polies they use in gt5, the quality could have easily been reached.

Date: March 19, 2008 02:50AM
no you can't compare the potential of ordinary modders to a high paid modders in exclusive games,wheather they have not enought tool they use the same program like 3dmax etc..or zmodeler to create models,search for gtnet.com! try to put them to the crew of gt see how the ppl will react to their work,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2008 02:52AM by razgriz.
Date: March 19, 2008 07:24AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Sorry but the GT5 "screenshots" are renders, and there has been many renders created in this forum that are as good as a GT5 "screenshot". In game, the graphics are no where near that quality. You CAN compare modders to developers, however you cannot compare a GT5 "screenshot" to any other engine as it isn't a screenshot.

Other engines look better than GT5 in gaming mod, such as:

I'd say the modders win that tbh.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: March 19, 2008 08:57AM
Posted by: IWE
And atleast about GT4 I have readed that game have own higher quality textures and shapes for photo-mode and replays.. :/

PS3 is big improvement to PS2 and GT5 to GT4. But biggest new thing wich I have notised till now beetween these consoles have been till now sharper graphics and that on PS3 its big fashion to hide lack of details with tons of blur and other effects and almost every game is slowing down sometimes. So I wouldnt be suprised if they have kept same way like with GT4.(?)

Modern good quality PC and modern game reaches better graphics level than PS3 and definately works smoother..

And about that Ferrari I didnt even have to think to be able to find as hi-quality car (and for free) made by normal modder guy.. And this car is made simply only for ingame use and not only for rendering.

Model, textures and render by Enzojz.. :)

And btw.. There is wheel covers missing from that GT5 Ferrari.. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: March 19, 2008 09:01AM
And atleast about GT4 I have readed that game have own higher quality textures and shapes for photo-mode and replays.. :/

That is correct. Well, model. Some textures perhaps, but not all. Even in replay mode, some of the textures for GT4 were low res and blurry. But it definatly loads a higher quality model for the replays, yes.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: March 19, 2008 10:29AM
Posted by: TC
DaveEllis Wrote:
> Sorry but the GT5 "screenshots" are renders, and
> there has been many renders created in this forum
> that are as good as a GT5 "screenshot". In game,
> the graphics are no where near that quality. You
> CAN compare modders to developers, however you
> cannot compare a GT5 "screenshot" to any other
> engine as it isn't a screenshot.
> I'd say the modders win that tbh.

Sorry but even the GT5P demo I played last year looks much better than rFactor, and the in game models are certainly not far off that Ferrari so it is entirely possible. But all of that horrible blurring is obviously photoshopped. The demo I played must be almost 5 months though.
Date: March 19, 2008 11:25AM
TC Wrote:
> Sorry but even the GT5P demo I played last year
> looks much better than rFactor, and the in game
> models are certainly not far off that Ferrari so
> it is entirely possible. But all of that horrible
> blurring is obviously photoshopped. The demo I
> played must be almost 5 months though.

I played that demo too, the surroundings are higher detail I'll give you that (Track objects and what not) and the car models are pretty good, but theres still the fact that even though they've got all this processing power in the PS3 they still can't enable Anti Aliasing which lets it down massivley! Also to be fair in the GT5P demo, there are no cars with textures really, they all have solid colours so can't really tell what the textures are like properly. Problem is atm, even though replay mode looks better, gameplay (when you don't use the cockpit) just looks like Forza 2.

Date: March 19, 2008 11:59AM
Sorry but even the GT5P demo I played last year looks much better than rFactor

Sorry but it just doesn't. It actually looks quite terrible at times in driving mode. Put the right stuff into rFactor and you'll easily outclass GT5s graphics, just not its rendering.

When you are actually driving, GT5 looks like a big of sh!t imo.

Oh, and Forza does too.

The only possible place which GT5 and Forza are any good is the track detail, however, having driven Lonelys Homestead commercial circuit, I'd say they have caught up in that regard too.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: March 19, 2008 12:50PM
Track looks good Dave! Bit sparse tho ain't it? ;)

Date: March 19, 2008 12:57PM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
No pro at this but I think a HUGE difference is HDRI lighting too...

And rF reflections are just pre made maps, and GT5 looks more interactive when it comes to reflections..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy