F1 manager pro

Posted by elpasho2005f1 
F1 manager pro
Date: July 12, 2007 10:44PM
Posted by: elpasho2005f1
This was a true F1 management game, does anyone still have that? aww brings back the fond memories lol, what are your opinions lol
Re: F1 manager pro
Date: July 16, 2007 11:39AM
Posted by: Giancarlo Minardi
I bring it out every now and then, its so easy to do a small update on it and you have the new season very roughly ready to go again. I always find on the game after about 3 years I am completely incapable of qualifying for a race and end up building up a really huge bank balance but with no prospects as opposed to the grand prix manager games where I have a good car, no reliability and then no cash!

Gian
Date: July 18, 2007 01:36PM
Posted by: flat tyre
I've just got this (as abandonware) from underdogs, but I'm having trouble knowing what to do to play it... it's just a bunch of .zip files each with a .diz file, .nfo files and a .001 file, increasing the number in the name of the file for each .zip there is, so the next one is a .002 file. I assume these last types of file are parts of the game, but I have no idea what to do to run it. Any help at all would be great!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2007 01:50PM by flat tyre.
Date: July 18, 2007 01:53PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Maybe it needs a tool like Daemon Tools to compile it together? Seems like an iso file
Date: July 18, 2007 06:05PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Nevermind, done it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy