CTDP 2005 bug?

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
CTDP 2005 bug?
Date: October 07, 2006 02:48PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
so i was racing around china, was leading montoya by about 11/12 seconds, alonso was a further 20-25 seconds down the road, and 4th place villeneuve was like another 30.

i make a clean pitstop at the end of lap 28, and to my calculations should appear in 2nd, or if not 2nd 3rd.

i rejoin the track in 14th place and the leader montoya who i had a good 10 second lead on was WELL more than a pitstop ahead of me round the track.

in fact 2 drivers in 6th amd 7th position made a pitstop after mine and still came out over 10 seconds ahead.

WHAT THE FVCK LOL

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2006 02:49PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Re: CTDP 2005 bug?
Date: October 07, 2006 03:32PM
Posted by: Morbid
Not a bug. You most likely messed up on your pit entry or exit. If you have ever raced in a league that does pit stops, you would be surprised just how difficult it is to get it right.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: October 07, 2006 03:49PM
i say my timing in rfactor was f*cked, no way was my pitstop a minute

entry was quick

stop was quick

exit was quick

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 07, 2006 03:55PM
Posted by: Morbid
If you are so dismissive of other explanations, why have you put a question mark in the thread header?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: October 07, 2006 06:02PM
Posted by: Willb
china has a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong pit lane ;-)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: October 07, 2006 06:48PM
Posted by: dolinseks
Nope, its a bug, it happened in F1C RH 2004 mod too. The game didnt count that lap, when you went into the pits sometimes. This only happened on Shanghai track, and I suppose, that the track is just a bit updated for rFactor, thats why you got the same error, like me 2 years ago. :) Hope this helps to understand, what the problem is, but I can tell you right now, that I dont know, how to fix it. :/

Date: October 07, 2006 07:08PM
ok cheerz m8 lol never doubted my math for a second ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 07, 2006 09:24PM
Posted by: Guimengo
The advice:

DON'T DOWNLOAD Jiading!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy