Grand Prix World - any mods anywhere?

Posted by Thrashmands 
Grand Prix World - any mods anywhere?
Date: November 17, 2019 01:47AM
Posted by: Thrashmands
As the title suggests, I've been searching for some mods for GPW but just can't find them. I'm running the 2018 mod now that I found from a youtube vid and it works perfectly on my Windows 10 but i was wonderin if I could get some others as well. Anyone know anything regarding GPW mods?
Cheers.
Re: Grand Prix World - any mods anywhere?
Date: December 25, 2019 11:04AM
Posted by: Simoyume
The forum where you can find the mods unfortunately is inactive from this summer. I have downloaded some of those mods/seasons so if you want I can send them to you... leave me only a email (through PM it's okay) so I can send them through Wetransfer.

Edit:
You can now download everything I have on GPW with a lot of stuff about GPM2 too on the GPM Planet site:

[gpmplanet.proboards.com]

Have fun! =D

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2020 10:26AM by Simoyume.
Date: August 07, 2020 02:46PM
Posted by: Thrashmands
Oh @#$%&! I didn't realize I created this topic which I found on google, thank you so much for the link!!!

I was wondering about 1 thing though, how do I reset the Hall of Fame?
Date: August 14, 2020 11:48AM
Posted by: Simoyume
Thrashmands Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wondering about 1 thing though, how do I
> reset the Hall of Fame?

Do you mean the one with the top 10 scores scores you made as a manager?

It's something that I don't really know ahahah, it never came to my mind to reset/modify that, so I'm quite unaware how to do it.
If you wanna only delete your result and keep the originals I think that those data should be in one of files in the folder /Grand Prix World/Save , probably the one called "hof.sav" . To reset it you can try delete it or take the original one from your .iso / cd or whatever you have used to install the game and overwrite it.

Remember to always makes a copy of the folder Save before modify it so if something goes wrong at least you can overwrite the folder and you don't loose any data ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2020 11:49AM by Simoyume.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy