Truecrysis' Gaming Video's [New vid 20/4]

Posted by truecrysis 
Truecrysis' Gaming Video's [New vid 20/4]
Date: April 16, 2012 03:09PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Hi all, basically im sonnorcteer, and this is my gaming videos thread. I have a channel on youtube basically dedicated to pc gaming, but it's been quite difficult to get the content out there, so i've decided to post there on here.

Microsoft Flight review in HD

Any criticism, help, anything like that would be greatly appreciated, as well as simply views! I do do many different types of videos, so if you are unsure, go check out my other videos and maybe there will be something there you like. Oh and if theres anything you do want to see, just let me know :)
(ps, there is a mention of another website in the video, please just ignore said reference)
(pps. people who might be waiting for the GP4 tutorials, have patience, they take a while ;-))

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2012 10:55PM by truecrysis.
Re: Truecrysis' Gaming Video's
Date: April 16, 2012 10:50PM
Posted by: n00binio
nice video (Y)
never heard of this game. it looks way to arcadey for my liking though - i'm more into microsoft's FS games

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Re: Truecrysis' Gaming Video's
Date: April 17, 2012 01:44AM
Cheers, if im honest i could never tackle the "hardcore" FS from microsoft, it would always end up in flames and tears. This however perhaps does have a more arcadey element to it, i can fly nicely, which says a lot really ;)

Anyway, my next video is online. Different to what i normally put up, but this basically an experiment to see what number of views a big game will get in comparison to a small game. To see if i can ride the COD wave, or get flooded out by the masses.
Check it out here:

Re: Truecrysis' Gaming Video's [New vid 17/4]
Date: April 20, 2012 10:55PM
Here's the next one, and this time its some Sniper Elite V2 Demo gameplay. Interesting game with the stealth/sniping mechanics, as well as the slo-mo killing scenes which personally are pretty awesome to watch to begin with. Anyway, give it a look, pity the demo is so short...

Re: Truecrysis' Gaming Video's [New vid 20/4]
Date: April 21, 2012 09:27PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Did you get a bump with MW3?
Date: April 21, 2012 09:32PM
A bump as in more views than normal? If thats what you mean, nope, but then you never do as the video gets swamped by millions of others. If you didnt mean that, sorry ;)

Date: April 22, 2012 05:27AM
Posted by: Guimengo
It's what I meant :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy