Cya guys.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Cya guys.
Date: March 22, 2010 03:34AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Good bye everyone.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 05:18PM by jcaranti.
Re: My Quick Rant
Date: March 22, 2010 03:41AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Argh, I think it's safe to say most - if not all people - will guess it's Mortal. It sucks there was yet another issue over at the GP4 forum... To be honest, Mortal seems like an actual nice guy in real life but he has some very bad moments at GPG, he needs to buy Civilization 4 on the PC so he can play dictator there, not here. I don't want to get in between the issue of BigBrother-JCaranti, as I don't fully know what happened, but it only hurts the community. So many people have left and the few who remain get into trouble. Give credit where credit is due and what power does a mod have to say if the user is right or wrong if he ignores any arguments against his view?
Date: March 22, 2010 04:58AM
Posted by: mortal
I shall break my own rules and respond on this issue, as distasteful as it is.

The thread in the G4 forum was deleted this morning because jcaranti made threats of personal injury and violence towards a user on this site.
I will now clarify that I have made repeated calls for jcaranti to ignore posts that he does not like, but no, my good advice is repeatedly ignored and he continues to post statements that at the very least can only be described as inflammatory. Repeated calls from myself to remain on topic were ignored so I took the best possible course of action and deleted the thread/s. I'm sure that the majority would find that preferable to reading about the personal vendetta of a user.
If a user on site does not wish to recognize another, perhaps that person should accept that and just move on, instead of turning it into a bun-fight that only results in the thread being deleted.
I run this site with the best interests of all of its members, I do it as I see fit. If I find it necessary to delete a post to prevent further abuse being tossed around then so be it.
Jcaranti, you have been banned from this site on numerous occasions, all for the same thing, being abusive towards members and fighting in public. It's also fair to say that BigBrother has also been banned from this site. However, and perhaps against my better judgement, I rescidend the ban in both instances, only to see you rise to every comment that is made in your general direction. Where is the restraint that I was promised. If BigBrother can show restraint I'm sure you could if you tried. To say that it is always anothers fault is a good stretch of the imagination as well.
No one has a so called 'white card' to post whatever they like. If I consider a post to be truthful, and reasonable, and not based on an accusation that carries no realistic proof then it can stay for all to see. Otherwise the post will be removed.
I take all posts on their face value, I really have no other choice.
Also, for the record, you will never see a post from me on this site publicly abusing and denigrating a user, a post that you jcaranti, made on your own forum about myself, a post that I refused to read, although many users on this site alerted me to its presence on your forum. You were forced to remove said post due to the public outrage at such an appaling lack of judgement on your behalf. How dare you call into question my judgement when your own is somewhat lacking. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
As I have said to you many times, which I will now repeat in public for all to see, if you do not like the management style of this site, or there are users here you cannot tolerate, there are plenty of other sites that have GP4 content, wether you will find one that has such a tolerant and patient moderator with recalcitrant users as myself is another story. I care little for peoples opinion of me anyway, I have the sites best interest at heart, and that is what is important to me, not peoples opinion of what I do or what I say.
I am not a dictator, and I find the remark distasteful to say the very least, and I will not be buying Civilization 4 at any time soon either.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 22, 2010 05:58AM
Posted by: ralv585
Just gonna buy some popcorn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 06:31AM by ralv585.
Date: March 22, 2010 06:40AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
get the kids out of bed and put a pot of strong black coffee on, love

(one day when I'm married and have kids and something cool happens on the tv after their bedtime, I'm going to say that. I dream of the day.)
Date: March 22, 2010 07:00AM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I shall break my own rules and respond on this
> issue, as distasteful as it is.
>
> The thread in the G4 forum was deleted this
> morning because jcaranti made threats of personal
> injury and violence towards a user on this site.

Yes exactly i made a threat to user Bigbrother because
of all the bad things he did to me the last 2 years, you
play dumm because you know perfectly well what he did
and what happened. I sent you dozens of Pms in the last 2 years
showing you.

mortal Wrote:
> No one has a so called 'white card' to post
> whatever they like. If I consider a post to be
> truthful, and reasonable, and not based on an
> accusation that carries no realistic proof then it
> can stay for all to see. Otherwise the post will
> be removed.
> I take all posts on their face value, I really
> have no other choice.

Well with Bigbrother i saw him make all kind of offensive posts towards me in the Road America thread (it got deleted 6 hours ago)
and also in the Singapore 2009 gp4 wip track thread(Got deleted 24hours ago maybe a little more), but no only
those posts were offensive but it was clearly from a person
that is evil.
Many will ask where is this anger comes: Its simple i exposed him from what he
did in Gp4world when he deleted 8000 posts when he was banned at the time.
He hacked into a moderator account and most funny he did this while he was talking me
in msn. Believe me its one of the most horrible things i saw happened to a community.

mortal Wrote:
> Also, for the record, you will never see a post
> from me on this site publicly abusing and
> denigrating a user, a post that you jcaranti, made
> on your own forum about myself, a post that I
> refused to read, although many users on this site
> alerted me to its presence on your forum. You were
> forced to remove said post due to the public
> outrage at such an appaling lack of judgement on
> your behalf. How dare you call into question my
> judgement when your own is somewhat lacking.
> People who live in glass houses should not throw
> stones.

Seems you have a short memory. Let me refresh it for you...

Link: [www.grandprixgames.org]

You mention the word "harassment" in the first sentence.
Lets see what this words means: [en.wikipedia.org]
I sent Mr Stoddart a PM about 8 days ago stating user Madotter in GPG forum posted a
a PM against me in a work thread that i was using to show my GP4 Works.
Mr Stoddart sent a PM back saying its not my business.
I sent to him another PM that it is because it involved me the PM that user Madotter
posted in the public forum.
His answer: Go and fucckk off...
It passed 8 days since i last sent any PMs to Mr Stoddart regarding this user that
posted the PM. So i asked him if he did, his obvious answer: Go and fucckk off but
not only that but he puts this in the public forum: [www.grandprixgames.org]

So im wondering how can you call this harassment?
Why did he post a public warning against me?

But lets continue the show...

In january 31 2010 was your finest hour.

I had a thread that was the 2010 guide to update gp4 (look at the date of creation)
and you will clearly see mine was made 3 days earlier than the other user.
In that thread i mention i released a file called Gpaedia 2010 (this release was for my 2010 guide to update gp4).
Its a file that allowes you to have the correct menus in the game.
User Madotter without my permission toke my file and uploaded it and posted into a 2010 guide to update gp4.
I never allowed user Madotter to do that and he didn't sent permission nor contacted
me in anyway or form.
I sent Mortal a PM to remove the link in user madotter 2010 guide to update gp4.
Basically in the answer of that PM he said that i dont have any rights of the work i published,
infact you said that if i wanted the link in user madotter thread to be deleted i had to delete the work that i created
from my thread ass-well !!! Amazing !!!! and not only that but you closed my 2010 guide thread witch like i said it was created
3 days earlier than the other user, never in the history of GPG their was 2 topics about the same subject.

mortal Wrote:
> I am not a dictator, and I find the remark
> distasteful to say the very least, and I will not
> be buying Civilization 4 at any time soon either.

Your certainly acting like one.
Date: March 22, 2010 07:50AM
Posted by: danm
Just my two cents here, BUT...

Regardless of your great work to the community...

Whenever there is an argument revolving around the GP4 forum, more often than not I have seen you involved somewhere Jorge.

Countless times I have seen you post offensive lines, only to backtrack/remove/have an admin remove them.

Sure, this case might be different, and you may or may not have done anything bad here.

However, as evidence stands and history repeats, you are once again in the firing line and involved in yet ANOTHER flaming thread.

If this were treated like a prison sentence, for when you were last banned from these forums, your 'parole' and re-registering here only to get involved again in trouble would land you back in prison.

Again, just my two cents...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: March 22, 2010 08:20AM
The worst thing you can do to your enemies.....is forgive them. Wise words that perhaps you should consider taking on board, instead of harbouring resentment over percieved slights.
I have to delete links and posts as I see fit, I have already stated that fact, and sometimes I am pushed into making difficult decisions, and unfortunately some decisions are not always well liked by everyone.
I have read the 2010 Bans Announcement you refer to a number of times, and considering the fact that I wrote it, I cannot see where in the thread it refers directly to you Jorge. You can think that it does if you wish to do so, that is of course your choice, but as it specifically fails to mention anyone by name, I cannot see how you or anyone else could possibly come to that conclusion. It could be about you, then again it might not be. However, as you draw attention to it in this context, I'm sure many people will now assume that it is about you, and that of course is their choice to do so.
I get plenty of harrasment, and that also includes requests from users to pitch you off this site because they have seen enough of your poor behaviour, and fortunately for you I am patient beyond measure. Would a user get the same consideration on your forum?
When one considers that you are supposedly an admin on your own forum, your behaviour here as a priveledged user with posting rights hardly reflects that position as an admin and as a guest of this site. Perhaps you should think about that in the future.
I for one would never post an abusive thread about a user, and then be forced to delete it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 22, 2010 08:21AM
Danm most of the flames threads that happened also user bigbrother was involved in the behind scenes and directly in threads themselves.
Many times he got helped from other users (because he gives illegally 2007, 2008 and 2009 mods to other people via email, MSN or PM here"
without permissions of authors) and a moderator can think clearly that i am the problem if he sees many against me.
Date: March 22, 2010 08:36AM
Posted by: danm
What you were trying to do might have been right, but there is no way you can stop someone else sharing files on their msn. That is beyond your control.

Posting abusive and threatening messages, regardless of the reasoning, is not tolerated on this forum, and is in your own control over what you do.

That, however, is also the control of the moderators.

Whatever bigbrother has done behind the scenes was not spilt publically nor extremely abusively on a family frequented forum. You did that, though, Jorge.

Regardless of bigbrother's actions, you exposed it in a manner not tolerated here - violent abuse.

Despite good intentions, rules were broken, and you must accept that.

I am sorry Jorge, but you are wrong.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: March 22, 2010 08:41AM
Posted by: Briere
mortal Wrote:
> I get plenty of harrasment, and that also includes
> requests from users to pitch you off this site
> because they have seen enough of your poor
> behaviour, and fortunately for you I am patient
> beyond measure. Would a user get the same
> consideration on your forum?

I have to say that I am in no position to defend either side, but this sentence seems right to me.
Date: March 22, 2010 08:43AM
mortal Wrote:
> The worst thing you can do to your enemies.....is
> forgive them. Wise words that perhaps you should
> consider taking on board, instead of harbouring
> resentment over percieved slights.

This is actually interesting.
When you had me banned me and bigbrother the 1st time, 1 month later you asked
another user to contact me to be back here at GPG. So im wondering how can i be
the enemy???
Perhaps you got some personal vendetta against me...
Good example how you haved pinned the Road America thread created by you
flaming me only and you dont say 1 single word against bigbrother doing, so im
wondering why??

mortal Wrote:
> I get plenty of harrasment, and that also includes
> requests from users to pitch you off this site
> because they have seen enough of your poor
> behaviour, and fortunately for you I am patient
> beyond measure. Would a user get the same
> consideration on your forum?

Really you consideration for me??? You make me laught.
You had me banned 3 times and im 100% sure after this
topic is over and i will be kicked out so dont say your
beyond measures.
I dont have my own forum, i had to give up that idea because
of bigbrother hacking ability.
Im a Admin of a Gp4 forum and i never said that i should be
treated any different than any other user. I would like to see
some proof of that because i never said it and i dont think of it either.

mortal Wrote:
> When one considers that you are supposedly an
> admin on your own forum, your behaviour here as a
> priveledged user with posting rights hardly
> reflects that position as an admin and as a guest
> of this site. Perhaps you should think about that
> in the future.
> I for one would never post an abusive thread about
> a user, and then be forced to delete it.

I dont have my own forum, i had to give up that idea because
of bigbrother hacking ability.
Im a Admin of a Gp4 forum and i never said that i should be
treated any different than any other user. I would like to see
some proof of that because i never said it and i dont think of it either.
Again you try to invent things to save your skin.
Date: March 22, 2010 09:03AM
My skin does not need saving, not by any means, that comment actually made me laugh. :-)
The Road America pinned topic, again, it does not refer to anyone in particular, users can and will draw their own conclusions, particularly those that witnessed your behaviour, which pushed me to remove the thread in the first place. A rather unforunate event for Davide but your lack of restraint forced my hand. I'm sure everyone that witnessed it would agree with me on that point. The thread is there merely to replace the original, and to point the deserving users on the forum who have eagerly awaited the outcome to the download link. How I explain the post is for me to decide, not you.
You are quite correct, I amj in agreeance, I did ban you three times, and you asked to return, which I eventually allowed you to do, and in all fairness, I did the same for BigBrother. That is my prerogative, and I expected you to improve your behaviour, however it appears that you have had little trouble in proving me wrong, although today, I can say I still do not regret my actions. It's all about choices, I made my choice, therefore I shall live with it, and make the best of the situation.
You constantly refer to BigBrother. I will not be drawn into any argument between you and BigBrother, that is for you and he to sort out, and as I have said before, any arguments should be in private, not in the public forum, something which it appears of late, you have a penchant for.
As of this very moment, I have no prospective bans in mind, for anyone. How is that for being tolerant and considerate? I say again, would a user get the same consideration on your forum? Given the content of a post by you there, which I remind everyone I have not seen nor did I have the desire to, I doubt it.

Date: March 22, 2010 09:25AM
mortal Wrote:
> The Road America pinned topic, again, it does not
> refer to anyone in particular, users can and will
> draw their own conclusions, particularly those
> that witnessed your behaviour, which pushed me to
> remove the thread in the first place.

"Not to anyone in particular"???? right ...
Then change the topic title and delete the link of my work,
witch i think what you did is steel my work.

mortal Wrote:

> A rather unforunate event for Davide but your lack of
> restraint forced my hand.

Again wrong. Davide doesnt like bigbrother. You
can ask him yourself. ;-)

mortal Wrote:
I'm sure everyone that
> witnessed it would agree with me on that point.
> The thread is there merely to replace the
> original, and to point the deserving users on the
> forum who have eagerly awaited the outcome to the
> download link. How I explain the post is for me to
> decide, not you.

Like i said delete the link of my work. Its not you decide.
Thats called steeling. I didnt give you permission to post
the download link.

mortal Wrote:
> You are quite correct, I amj in agreeance, I did
> ban you three times, and you asked to return,

Seems you need some memory pills...

The first 2 times you asked me back, the third one i asked to be back.

mortal Wrote:
> You constantly refer to BigBrother. I will not be
> drawn into any argument between you and
> BigBrother, that is for you and he to sort out,
> and as I have said before, any arguments should be
> in private, not in the public forum, something
> which it appears of late, you have a penchant for.

If thats the case would you mind teling me what
bigbrother did in the Road America thread???
Explain to everyone what bananas has to do with a Gp4 track??!!!..
Also explain other content that was not related to track that bigbrother posted.

mortal Wrote:
> As of this very moment, I have no prospective bans
> in mind, for anyone. How is that for being
> tolerant and considerate?

Your trying to make everyone believe that you a "big
patient man" but in the end i know you from you abusive
PMs towards me, ring a bell about threats to ban me about
me saying to you not to use my tracks in the GPGSL league...
Im amazed how you dont respect author rights and wishes.
Date: March 22, 2010 09:38AM
I have no desire to make further responses, I have said all I am going to say, to do more would be lowering myself to your level, something I do not care to do. I have stated my point of view, and you can continue to state yours till the cows come home if you wish to do so. If you consider my pm's to be abusive, that again is your choice.
Have a banana. It should appeal to your sense of humour, it does to mine. ;-)

Date: March 22, 2010 09:46AM
mortal Wrote:
> I have no desire to make further responses, I have
> said all I am going to say, to do more would be
> lowering myself to your level, something I do not
> care to do.

Thats easy to say because you have a moderation position here.
Try to do that in a forum that you are simple user, lets
how they treat you for the things you say and do...

Delete the link of my track in the pinned thread.
Its not your work. You dont have any say in that.
Anything different leads me to think that your steeling my work.
Date: March 22, 2010 09:47AM
Posted by: SpaceAce

I'll wait for the movie...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: March 22, 2010 09:49AM
SpaceAce Wrote:
> ...
>
> I'll wait for the movie...

He said he is not going to continue.
So i guess the movie finished.
Date: March 22, 2010 10:07AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
jcaranti Wrote:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have no desire to make further responses, I
> have
> > said all I am going to say, to do more would be
> > lowering myself to your level, something I do
> not
> > care to do.
>
> Thats easy to say because you have a moderation
> position here.
> Try to do that in a forum that you are simple
> user, lets
> how they treat you for the things you say and
> do...
>
> Delete the link of my track in the pinned thread.
> Its not your work. You dont have any say in that.
> Anything different leads me to think that your
> steeling my work.

Oh goodness...
This thread delivers!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: March 22, 2010 10:12AM
Posted by: Nickv
Put this into 3D and this can have worldwide cinema success! :P
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy