Re: Sickening ?
Date: December 30, 2008 01:24PM
Posted by: Damas
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The world has been hit by many companies
> mismanagement issues but Ferrari caters to a very
> elitist group of people and I doubt that they'll
> be affected, also. Not everyone is in a crisis.

Ferrari are though. I heard though the grape vine that they are really struggling to sell cars. One of their biggest markets is the US which has been one of the biggest hit. We are seeing slowing sales of the GT series for the same reason but we have the Arnage range and VW behind us. Ferrari and Aston Martin (who, from people I know there, are changing loads of their future plans) are in one market and are therefore really feeling it.

We only need to look at the loss of Honda to see how the teams are being affected. With sponsors pulling out and the FIA pushing for cost cuts it's the mechanics and personnel who will feel this the most. I don't think they can go changing drivers contracts to suit the team as a contract is binding. But I don't think that any of the drivers can expect to get a whole lot more than they do now if they renegotiate a contract throughout this coming season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 05:48PM by Damas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy