Signature Demands

Posted by razgriz 
Signature Demands
Date: June 06, 2007 02:37AM
Posted by: razgriz
Hi,
I dont noe but im f***in confused with this stuff i reduce to more than 20kb--> then dimension is the problem WTF?!,i can't deny but ive asking 5-9 PPL including moderators here but no response such a shame to me, if you heard the word "moderator"you should expect they support you atleast 1 @ a time or once a month but then this has been 2 months since May..errhh!
Re: Signature Demands
Date: June 06, 2007 02:49AM
Posted by: Paco
Forum Rules

Signature pictures and text
Keep your signature images to below 20kb and banner sized, animated gifs
or userbars that exceed 20kb are not permitted, this assists our members
who are using a dial-up connection. Offensive sig pics will only get you
into trouble. Please place a [ hr ] line (remove spaces) above your sig
text to separate it from your post. The signature rules are for all
users, there are no exceptions.

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 06, 2007 06:39AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2007 06:40AM by razgriz.
Date: June 06, 2007 06:39AM
@Paco im not idiot who dont know... my point is moderators here are helpless

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2007 07:24AM by razgriz.
Date: June 06, 2007 07:12AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
/me passes the crown over to razgriz
Date: June 06, 2007 08:52AM
Posted by: Morbid
Since it has been pointed out by several users in various threads that your sig picture was too large, you have demanded that other people resize it for you instead of doing it yourself, have had communication with the moderators, and had the help of 5-9 people, and have had the forum rules freely available on this site for your perusal, and they have been reposted in this thread, and YOU still are not in compliance with the rules, it would seem fairly obvious, if not downright screaming in your face, that it it is YOU that is HELPLESS...

razgriz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Paco im not idiot who dont know... my point is
> moderators here are helpless

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 06, 2007 09:16AM
@Morbid
Your hybrid huh? im keep doing this sig size over myself for how many times,and ofcuz asking help from moderators and other ppl here but my point is they or some keep denying or just leave? or be ban?
Date: June 06, 2007 10:38AM
Posted by: Joeku
mate chick is rank anyway dump the pick
not hard to resize ur pic either

________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 06, 2007 10:39AM
sorry, morbid's a hybrid?
Date: June 06, 2007 10:44AM
What are you talking about? I am a hybrid? Yes, I am part Dodge Challenger and part Hyena... about 35/65 percent of each...

HELLO!!!

Open yuor sig pic in ms paint, resize, save as JPG, check that it is below 20Kb, upload to webspace, and your done... why do you need the help of moderators, 5-9 people, extra threads of discussion, and to call people hybrids?

Just get with the programme and get it done...

razgriz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Morbid
> Your hybrid huh? im keep doing this sig size over
> myself for how many times,and ofcuz asking help
> from moderators and other ppl here but my point is
> they or some keep denying or just leave? or be
> ban?

Date: June 06, 2007 11:08AM
Posted by: Peat
uugh! Not another Hybrid!

Date: June 06, 2007 11:18AM
Not that my new sig this one
its not that hard to imagine huh?
Date: June 06, 2007 11:46AM
ahhhhh i get it now!
Date: June 06, 2007 11:58AM
To quote Friedrich von Schiller: "Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens" - I'll spare you a trip to Babelfish and translate it for you - Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain!

It does not matter if your previous sig pic was the size of Hokkaidō, the new one still does not comply with the forum rules.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2007 12:07PM by Morbid.
Date: June 06, 2007 12:01PM
Posted by: SexySam182
Everyone else follows the rules, why should it be different for you? You cant make exceptions for one person otherwise everyone will want supersize sig pics.

Date: June 06, 2007 01:18PM
Posted by: Willb
Actually razgriz, I messaged you a few weeks ago, informing you of the sig rules, It was a polite request. You messaged me back with "is this okay?" or somthing similar, To which I replied, "Its still over the 20kb limit" (The image was 30kb).

I havnt received a reply since then.

So I Suggest that maybe you need to stop critisizing other members of this forum (moderators included) about their lack of help. I offered mine, and you didnt appear bothered. Rather than moaning at us for something which we tried to help you with, learn how to resize the image your self if we are that incompetent.

Thank you.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: June 06, 2007 01:19PM
Posted by: Willb
Oh, and by the way, your sig is still over the 20bk limit ;-).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: June 06, 2007 01:34PM
Posted by: mortal
razgriz,
I will now repeat in public what I have already told you in private, it is not the responsibility of forum members or moderators to resize/create your sig-pic, it is your job, I'll also say again that it is the moderators job to deal with the reports about your oversize sig-pic, therefore once again, I will now remove your oversize sig-pic.
How many times do you have to be told, and I'm sure that you are well capable of reading the rules, posted in this thread by a helpful member for your perusal, re sig-pic dimensions and kb size. The reason we require banner size and a small kb limit is patently obvious, it affects page loading times and more posts will fit on-screen. No-one wants to have to wade through half a page of sig-pics to read the lines of text. If you cannot comply with such a simple rule go without a sig-pic until you have worked out how to edit it yourself, which I might add has been explained to you as well.
Perhaps you might have had a better result if your topic was "Sig-pic help please" istead of "Signature Demands" but in hindsight it is a bit late for that now isn't it, after abusing some of our long standing members and forum moderators, you are now getting back what you give out, karma has a way of doing that. Some humble pie might well be in order. You will not be banned for an oversize sig-pic, not on these forums anyway, but we do like to see the rules adhered to, it's really that simple, if everyone else can do it, so can you. Apart from that, you are welcome on these forums, as long as you do not abuse your fellow forumers and understand the rules.
And finally, if you continue to post an oversize sig-pic, and we the moderators continue to receive reports about said sig-pic, we will remove it.
That is all!
mortal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 06, 2007 01:42PM
Posted by: NickKK
I suggest this sig guy buys a cold beverage and takes the sig off or banning seems apropriate to me..

Date: June 06, 2007 01:42PM
Posted by: gin
this is comedy! :)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy