Transformers!!...........Robots in Disguise!!

Posted by LS. 
Transformers!!...........Robots in Disguise!!
Date: January 02, 2007 05:25PM
Posted by: LS.
[movies.yahoo.com] Looks AWESOME!! :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: Transformers!!...........Robots in Disguise!!
Date: January 02, 2007 05:38PM
Posted by: SHEEPY
shame the truck in it isnt like the ones in the cartoons :(
Date: January 03, 2007 10:01AM
Posted by: senninho
Apparently they toyed with the idea of having Optimus Prime as the original design, but it made him too short when compared to Megatron :O

Date: January 03, 2007 11:31AM
Posted by: SHEEPY
:O why didnt they make megatron a wee bit smaller then :P
Date: January 03, 2007 12:54PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
STARSCREEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

this is one of my most anticipated movies ever i reckon!

i cannot wait for it

Date: January 04, 2007 02:07PM
Posted by: senninho
SHEEPY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> :O why didnt they make megatron a wee bit smaller
> then :P

Apparently Megatron is going to be a 'top secret' military device of some kind. It's so top secret that even the people designing him have only had limited access to the real-life machine.

Date: January 04, 2007 04:07PM
Posted by: Gazork0
Sweet soundtrack!

*makes EMP noises for the rest of teh day*

Funky Truck - The official Vader Trophy Racing Timewaster
BATracer - Online racing strategy game, great fun!
oh my god.

I saw this tonight.

BEST MOVIE I EVER SEEN!

i loved this movie, it really hit me aswell, when i was a kid all i ever wanted was for transformers to be real, and i could be there friend, well sadly now i know that isnt possible, but this movie is the next best thing and wow. i just cant get over how awsome it was. :D:D:D

Date: July 01, 2007 01:47AM
Posted by: chet
Will have to see this, by the looks of it they havent taken anything away from the originals.
Thats ace.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 01, 2007 02:38AM
Posted by: mschumi
i have the game...is pretty awsome...very awsome missions, like go with optimus and kick everyones asses, and fight 2 decepticons (f22 raptor and a lockhead one)

They are very huge compared to bumble-bee, but it's awsome...it takes me back when i was a kid and watchin transformers and power rangers all day long hehe

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: July 01, 2007 09:53AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
Missed the show as a kid, but the movie was ok. However if you were after anything other than some pretty sweet CGI robots, or the whole nostalgia thing, it falls pretty short of everything else. Still, it doesn't try to be anything other than that.

Date: July 06, 2007 08:41AM
Posted by: Guimengo
That part was quite awesome, Bumble Bee rocks :D
Date: July 06, 2007 12:39PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i'm aware of Transformers from when i was a kid, but can't actually remember anything about it apart from Optimus Prime and the 2 groups, Autobots and Decepticons, and the feem toon. i may have watched a couple of episodes but was never a into it as much as other shows from when i was young.

were they created by humans and took over, or are they another "race" from another planet?

i've only just watched a couple of trailers, and nice to see Megan Fox is in it. anyone see the episode of Two and a Half Men with her in it? phwoar!

edit: i've got this book from 1986:

inside front cover:

inside back cover:

will have to read it to see what the whole thing's about.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2007 12:59PM by Muks_C.
Muks, that is the best movie ever!

hehe i have it on dvd, and also an original figuring of hotrod. got him for my 18th birthday, anyway thats the 1986 animated movie, and i have seen it so many times i know all the lines :D

Date: July 06, 2007 01:17PM
Posted by: kaid
ik have seen the movie 2 days a go and it's oke. The only thing that kept the movie alive was the CGI. I think if they improved the script and got rid of megan fox the movie would be so much better. Oke megan is hot but wtf was here part in the movie? just a useless role.

There were also some really ridiculous lines.
Soldier to the boy: your a american soldier now! bring that cube to the roof. (don't know the exact words but it was something in that direction)
Just hilarious :D.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2007 01:18PM by kaid.
I can't remember exactly, but what was the deal with Ultra Magnus? Didn't he become the new leader of the Autobots after Optimus Prime or something? And if so, what happened to Optimus Prime...?

Date: July 06, 2007 02:07PM
Posted by: Muks_C
someone on another forum said this movie is basically Independence Day but with robots instead of aliens.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> someone on another forum said this movie is
> basically Independence Day but with robots instead
> of aliens.

yeah, No.

Ultra Magnus is the second in charge of the autobots, and in the animated movie he became the leader when optimus prime died. Then later in the movie the true leader is founded. :D

NeilPearson Wrote:
>
> Ultra Magnus is the second in charge of the
> autobots, and in the animated movie he became the
> leader when optimus prime died. Then later in the
> movie the true leader is founded. :D

Yeah Neil, I vaguely remember seeing it many years ago - Was it Hot Rod who became the new leader??

If you can remember can you (or anyone) go through what happened because it's really bugging me that I can't remember...!

Ill try....

*SPOILER ALERT* for the animated movie, if anyone cares :)

At the start, you see Unicron devour a whole planet then .a voice over gives you a rundown on how the deceptecons took over Cybertron, and then gives a brief intro saying that the autobots are trying to claim it back, then it comes to the autobots planning to goto earth to get energon cubes to get enough energy to defeat megatron.

Ironhide and a few others take off and fly to earth only to be intercepted by decepticons and killed, the decepticons fly to earth and attack autobot city.

Optimus Prime arrives late, after getting a SOS from Blaster, and comes and has a massive fight with megatron, after the fight is over the decepticons flee and megatron is abandoned by starscream so they can get home, and so starscream can become the leader. meanwhile optimus tells about the matrix of leedership, which he gives to his 2IC Ultra Magnus. and promply dies.

Megatron is summoned by Unicron who then turns him into Galvatron, tells him that he has to destroy the matrix of leedership. He also gives him warriors from his fallen decepticons, he then goes and kills starscream and takes back the leadership of the deceptcons.

Autobots take 2 ships and take off, 1 ship carrying Hot Rod, Cup and the dino bots crash lands on this planet and hot rod and cup are sent to prison and are sentinced to death. they end up escaping and making a revolution on the planet and the sharkacons end up taking over from the evil leaders.. a quintesen, they meet wheelie who shows them a ship and they all escape the planet.

Meanwhile the 2nd ship, which is being chased by the decepticons, galvitron and co is split into ships so that the decepticons think they have destroyed the whole ship, the autobots then crash land on the planet of junk, and the decepticons come back after being told by Unicron they failed. galvatron corners ultra magnus, and kills him, takes the matrix of leadership. and then goes back to unicron to tell him that he is now the master. unicron isnt happy and sets his path for cybertron, as he is hungry.

The autobots meet the planet of junk inhabitants and after a brief battle hotrod shows up in his ship and they all become friends, then they take off and head to unicron to fight him. they all end up crash landing in unicrons eye, and then hotrod gets seperated from the rest, and end ups with unicron. Hot rod isnt strong enough to fight galvatron, but soon gets his hands on the matrix of leadership and turns into Roddimus Prime. he easily disposes of Galvatron and then destroys Unicron wiht the matrix.

Movie over, all the autobots survive except for optimus, while most of the decepticons just vanish lol. i dont think you get told what happens to them and who cares tbh, the autobots get cybertron back.

Sorry if its a little scratchy, its been about 2 years since i seen it... :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy