"The Dark Knight" (Batman Begins sequel)

Posted by Muks_C 
Doesn't it look like an OD? As he was found with sleeping pills all around him
It was said its possibly ("but unlikely";) suicide. I guess more will be told in close future atleast if it wasnt. I doubt they want to tell anything negative.

He was found with sleeping pills all around him but atleast I havent heard anything official that he would have taken big amounts of those. His family says that he had pneumonia so also that might be possible reason. And he did also use drugs but had told to director that he stopped because of his family.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2008 04:41PM by IWE.
heard on the Radio 1 news today that there were 6 different types of pills around him.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
6 prescription pills, 3 or so from Europe as he was shooting there. There were sleeping and anti-depressants
Hmm he mentioned something about taking Ambine (sleeping pills). Which I read can be fatal if it mixes in your system with an anti depressant?

Ambien. yeah Jack Nicholson was talking about it yesterday, saying he almost drove off a cliff in the middle of the night when he was taking it and other pills years ago.

here's that article I mentioned from Empire magazine:

cover of mag:

Page1, Page2, Page3, Page4

I guess the movie is going to make a lot more money due to Ledger's death, just because it's his last movie...

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Yeah, people who saw him in other films will want to see his swansong. Others who haven't heard of him but saw the first Batman remake will see this. Then there will be people who haven't seen Heath or Batman before but will find out about this being his last.

I can't see how the Batman producers can pay tribute to Heath other than to add a "Dedicated to Heath Ledger" screen at the end or something.
How ironic is that last bit in the empire magazine.

Heath Ledger say that he'll steer away from what Jack Nicholson did and yet Heath did it him self :o
To be honest I remember him more for 10 Things I Hate About You than even A Knight's Tale, don't even think of BrokeBack Mountain (ugh). He had good movies, I am sure Dark Knight will be astonishing and that the Joker will be amazing.
His big break came in a fantastic movie called Two Hands- if you can get your hands on it in your parts of the world I'd highly recommend it.

He's a very sad loss.
gareth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His big break came in a fantastic movie called Two
> Hands- if you can get your hands on it in your
> parts of the world I'd highly recommend it.
>
> He's a very sad loss.

great Movie.

A Gary Oldman interview where he describes how he was "heart struck" and how Heath was really brilliant in the film "Better then any predecessors................better then Jack."

[www.indie1031.com]
I wish I could listen to that but I had to turn off as soon as I heard quite possibly the worst presenter ever.
I kmow there is a bout 3 minutes of painful presentation until you get the heath stuff.
Post mortem says he died of a drug overdose. Apparently he mixed six drugs.

[news.bbc.co.uk]
well at least it wasn't suicide, just an unfortunate mix (not lethal quantities) of too many *different types* of pills.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 08:57PM by Muks_C.
Just yesterday I watched 10 Things I Hate About You, such a weird feeling still :\
a few new images:

just before he gets an ass-whoopin' from Batman:

we're less than 120 days till it's released in the USA, and it'll be released around the world about a week after that.

they've stepped up the marketing for the movie again now, and have concentrated on Harvey Dent's campaign to be the new DA:

there have been "campaigners" riding in a "Dentmobile" visiting different American cities, getting people to support the Dent campaign.

his official site: Click

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2008 07:08PM by Muks_C.
they've been doing more viral marketing and this time it's with messages from the Joker, and if you enter your details on this site to crack a vault for Joker, you immediately get a phone call expecting it to be him, but it is in fact Jim Gordon and the whole things turns out to have been a sting operation. try it. i put my mobile nbumber in (without the zero at the start) and by choosing your country, it automatically adds the correct international dialling code,and you should get a call straight away while it says "initializing". then when you snawer it, say the word "needle" (password Joker told us to use) and you'll hear Jim's voice.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy