Disgusting

Posted by Wirah 
Re: Disgusting
Date: December 02, 2005 09:15PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I'll never forget once in some rugby match, the linesman runs onto the pitch and tells the referee there was some infringement with some player, who the linesman identified as "the guy with the blue boots" Eventually, a dark skinned player walks over.

We were laughing at the time, at how pc it was, because over here the linesman would say "shur isn't he as black as the ace of spades!" or something, there would be no malice or anything in it, its just the way we are i suppose.

I have seen racism on my old rugby team, we had too dark skinned Romanians playing for us, and they would get a bit of abuse sometimes from opposing teams. In my view, that wasn't so much racism as looking for something to shout at them. If they were light skinned, they would have just called em "F**king C**ts", but beacuse they were dark skinned it was obvious what to shout at them.

Of course, there is a world of difference between U-16 East Munster Rugby and Serie A Soccer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy