F1 Games on PS2

Posted by CMJH69 
Re: F1 Games on PS2
Date: March 09, 2004 11:36AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Sorry, I'd already warned them that you're clinicly insane and told them not to pay any attention to you.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: March 09, 2004 12:12PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
dang

not another one :P

Date: March 09, 2004 01:32PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Well GP4 nearly made it on xbox, and that's an F1 game :|

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: March 11, 2004 04:24AM
I just did a full length race at Hungary on Formula 1 2002 on the PS2, and I have to say, it was quite fun.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: March 11, 2004 11:18AM
Posted by: Guimengo
How many laps did you put into the 2nd place guy? ;-)
It is too easy, I have it for GCN :P

Date: March 11, 2004 12:07PM
1 on the second place person, 5 on the guy in last. :)

Date: March 11, 2004 02:58PM
Posted by: Guimengo
;) May I ask who were you driving as? ;-)

Date: March 11, 2004 04:10PM
Posted by: ZOLL
This is in F1 games, but try to win a nascar game with full options and in the Veteran level, you will sweat, you cant get away from the cars behind, they follow you till the last lap, and usually when they are in the final laps, they becomes more agressive, at least in Xbox is like this.

I played nascar Thunder 2003 for Xbox as Geff Gordon and i won by an difference of 0.002 of Kurt Busch in Talladega at 20 % of race. and its a pretty nice game. i recommend for everyone that have one xbox

Nascar is bad to watch in tv, but the simulations are simply amazing.

Post Edited (03-11-04 23:16)
Date: March 11, 2004 05:47PM
Posted by: Ellis
I played nascar Thunder 2003 for Xbox as Geff Gordon and i won by an difference of 0.002 of Kurt Busch in Talladega at 20 % of race. and its a pretty nice game. i recommend for everyone that have one xbox

If its anything like the PC version i disagree. This is not even close to a simulatio, especially when Papy are doing the same kind of game

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy