SCGT help

Posted by Ellis 
SCGT help
Date: September 06, 2002 03:58AM
Posted by: Ellis
Installed the game, ran fine

downloaded some tracks and some cars, maybe about 40 files in total?

Out of them all, no tracks had installation instructions and one car had a txt file that said

"Installation:

You know how by now"

Thats a @#$%& joke really, and its pissing me off know cos i havent a clue what to do with any of these files :@

Also, anyway of unlocking all tracks and cars? I REALLY cant be bothered going through winning money on races 30min long, its crappy with a keyboard

Anyway to save during races too?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: SCGT help
Date: September 06, 2002 08:33AM
Posted by: simonsteele
I don't have a clue about installing cars and tracks, but i opened all the tracks up by putting the racelentghs to minimum

Date: September 06, 2002 10:08AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Erm np ellis:

For all cars and tracks type in the main menu:

"isi-cheeseman" - to unlock the cheat mode

then for all the cars/tracks type:

isi-tbone

sometimes this only gets all tracks so you have to buy the cars manulayy. This doesnt take too long and use the cheat: "isi-aardvark" to give you loads of cash

To upgrade your car to all the best parts go to the screen where you can upgrade and type:

isi-corsica

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Its really easy to install cars and tracks once you know wot to do, but it took me ages to find out too.

1. First get the ban scene patch from here: [www.theuspits.com]

Follow the instructions that come up.

2. Then download the latest SCGT patch from here: (includeds visual damage and other needed things):

[www.theuspits.com]

A) Ok now this should create, amoungst other things, a folder called "patch". Put all the files from the new cars you want in here. simple :D

B) For tracks There are many different files. (Im surprised they dont have readmes, did you d/l them from speedsims?)

Put all the .mas files into the .mas folder. Put all the other files into the .dat folder and put the .bmp file (if it has it into the patch folder)

Hope this helps, dunno about saving in race, ill have a look ;)

Hope you get on msn sometime :P

Date: September 06, 2002 11:27PM
Posted by: ferrariace
I'm not sure if it matters but put the patch in first then use banscene.You can't save during a race.Also with all the tracks you might want to get the track manager from speedsims.You can change the race lenths in career by opening the matrix.mc file in the dat folder with winzip,rar,ace and extract it into the dat folder.Make a back up of the file then delete the matrix.mc file and rename the other matrix file to matrix.mc so the game will use the changes you make.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy