Just to say hello

Posted by Lilletto 
Just to say hello
Date: August 31, 2002 12:42PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Well, I'm back from my holidays, and just wanted to say hello to all of you guys. I missed you and it's good to read from you again. ;)

Re: Just to say hello
Date: August 31, 2002 12:48PM
Posted by: genesis
Welcome back Paolo! Nice time?

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 31, 2002 01:01PM
Posted by: Orpheus
welcome back.......... TO HELL..... i mean the forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: August 31, 2002 01:12PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I was just gonna say yeah hey im back too. I cant check alll these @#$%& threads (56k modem still!!!) Got a webcam though for a tenner in germany so i need to test that out. From what i have heard Dave did something so nice one for whatever you did - ill find out later ;) I guess no official patch/ new tracks/ carshapes yet?

nice to be back in hell ;)

Date: August 31, 2002 01:16PM
Nope! Bad weather!!! :(

Date: August 31, 2002 01:54PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Hi Paolo and Chris...I just got back today as well! It was a cycling holiday, and it was a little disastrous as I managed to shunt my dad off his bike at around 8mph......whoops. He was'nt very happy, needless to say! Funily enough, as he fell he still managed to shout 'F*CK!!!' at the top of his voice....then he hit the concrete.......

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 31, 2002 02:05PM
LOL well at the germany rally we just happened to be at the same place where a certain Mr Kremer managed to smash his car at 100 mph into the woods and the fire was so god damn hot aswell

Date: August 31, 2002 02:28PM
Well at least your holidays were packed with exciting accidents. Mine were just full of rain!

Date: August 31, 2002 02:41PM
where did you go?

Date: August 31, 2002 02:55PM
S.Maria di Leuca...just as far as you can go going southeast in Italy :)
Italy has the shape of a boot, and that place is just the bottom of the heel, where Adriatics sea ends and Ionian sea begins.
Apart from Sardinia and some greek islands the best shores you can find in the Mediterranean. But they are pretty useless if it rains. The only good new I did not pay anything since the house is mine :)

Date: August 31, 2002 03:26PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
That sounds like a fantastic location...when its dry. Where abouts in Italy do you usually live?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 31, 2002 04:16PM
Bari now.
I was born in Roma and I lived there till 2000.
Then I moved to Bari, and in 2001 Roma (the football team) won the Italian champ...of course when I was in Roma each sunday I went to the stadium...also Bari used to be in serie A, but (of course) in 2001 they were demoted to serie B, so I lost my chance to watch Roma at least once a year!

Date: September 01, 2002 04:54AM
Posted by: Orpheus
i remember watching bari in serie A about 4 years ago. they were the team who celebrated like a train when they scored. funny :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: September 01, 2002 05:19AM
LOL true they used to do just that :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy