JD Spy

Posted by _Alex_ 
Re: JD Spy
Date: September 04, 2002 01:10AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Oh it gets worse. Much worse. But do ask me (MSN, otherwise everyone will know, and that ruins the puzzle)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 04, 2002 06:28AM
Posted by: genesis
Yeah I just cheated. :p

then I decided I might as well cheat the rest - I would have never got past any more of it!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: September 04, 2002 06:35AM
No, you can! It just takes time....but when you solve a bit yourself its really rewarding. The bit your coming up to, I'm on the verge of completing...just not quite there yet

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 04, 2002 09:26AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Is that the encrypted city code? I'm still working on this, although I haven't actually opened JD Spy for a bout three days now! I've just been thinking about it loads. Nearly cracked it I think...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 04, 2002 05:12PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all..

Yeah that's half the reason this game's so amazing..I'm like Alex..I solved one of the puzzles (well got the idea of what to do) after not playing the game for about 3 days. And yea, it is very satisfying to do that :)

Date: September 04, 2002 05:24PM
Posted by: Lilletto
What? Not playing it for 3 days? :)

Date: September 04, 2002 06:42PM
G'day all..

I'm in the middle of exams :S In fact right now I'm killing time before I have to leave to maths. eeek!

Date: September 05, 2002 10:14AM
Good luck! Even though you'll already have taken it by now no doubt...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 05, 2002 11:23AM
God, this is really hard. I'm currently trying to figure out the whereabouts of Dr. Cortan from that picture. Ascertaining the address is bloody difficult. My brother (and myself for that matter) was 100% sure that he'd cracked it until John Cash rejected the reply we sent stating the address, saying he couldn't find Cortan. We were so certain that now I'm at a loss as to where it could be. There are a couple of clues that we have found and... well, I still maintain that we're correct. I have the correct place, almost certainly, I must be getting information mixed up somehow.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 05, 2002 01:48PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Good luck in your exams mike ;)

Date: September 05, 2002 02:50PM
Alex, did you think it was Gul Building,Rafi Road,Tariqabad
Rawalpindi?

I thought that for a LONG while....then I found one clue that turned it around

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 05, 2002 03:35PM
I've got it now too :)

My brother had noticed the "East India Arms Co." building, and traced it to "Chowringhee Place" in Calcutta, India. To be honest, we still think it is Chowringhee Road, and not what it actually was. Close, but it required a little more study to hit lucky...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 06, 2002 02:57AM
Nice one. I got Calcutta by typing in the phone number on the billboard that the designer edited in, traced to Calcutta. The number is a bitch, though

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: September 06, 2002 07:34AM
G'day all...

Well done for cracking that puzzle, that's an awesome job. :-D

Only one more exam left, admittedly the one im gonna do most work for, but still, after that......MH spy begins....:P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy