AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ellis 
ARGHHHH!!!!

I got email from

[www.someonelikesyou.com]

you basicly fill in the people u like and email address's and it sends email saying "someone likes you" and u gota guess who (with there email address)

Well i got one, and im struggling cos i dont know any girls email address!!!!!

Is there a way around this site? I wana no who it is, but i cant cos i dont have email address's!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

I keep getting them and wana no!!!!!!!!!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
ppl do strange stuff on the net, sometimes its just the best to avoid this stuff, so dont bother with it...

SPAM SPAM SPAM ;)
G'day all..

Those things are more of a pain in the arse than Forwards. It works in theory, but never in practice...Best I can suggest is to pass it off as junk mail ;-)

lol this won't be a girl....it will be a mate of yours messin' around cos it's so easy to wind people up with this thing (evidently with you Ellis ;-) )

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
lol @ post timing ;)
yep its just a wind up probably

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehe, forget it, i know who it is, she admitted it :)

for a change it wasnt a joke :D (for a change that is)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
YAY

*me gets out the champaine to celebrate ellis's finding out thingy*

hey dumbass drop the champagne down to me from the podium.

...dumbass drops bottle of champagne.....due to the bottle covered in champagne, i-max misses it and it hits him in the head and knocks him out, rendering him lifeless.........

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. where am i? *due to overclocking his brain, he falls back down in a heap*

"hey dumbass drop the champagne down to me from the podium."

did i win?

"...dumbass drops bottle of champagne.....due to the bottle covered in champagne, i-max misses it and it hits him in the head and knocks him out, rendering him lifeless.........."

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, oops, clumsy me :P

no prob....... illlllll seeeeeeee uuuuuuu innnnnn heeeeel............. i mean heaven. :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy