F1 And Racing Books For Sale

Posted by Jagdpanzer 
F1 And Racing Books For Sale
Date: March 14, 2012 08:32PM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Selling off some of my racing library to help pay some bills. Unless otherwise noted, all books are hardcover and in Fine-Excellent condition.

First up, CAN AM by Pete Lyons

268 pages, filled with photos and with the stats and results from all the races in the Can Am era. If you have any interest in this anything goes racing series this is the book for you!
$50 shipped

Michael Schumacher Photographic Document

Hardback photo book devoted to the racing career of one of the sport's legends, Michael Schumacher. Japanese language forward and afterword with gazillions of colour photos in between. Very rare and hard to find book.
$60 shipped

AutoCourse 1996-1997

The year Damon Hill made history by following in the footsteps of his father and becoming F1 champ. AutoCourse is the standard by which all F1 annuals are judged, full color photography on glossy pages, race by race results, team details and color line drawing of each teams cars.
$30 shipped

AutoCourse 1999-2000

Mika Hakkinen and Mclaren Mercedes dominate. Epic battles between Schumacher in his Ferrari and Hakkinen and Coulthard in their Mclarens. AutoCourse is the standard by which all F1 annuals are judged, full color photography on glossy pages, race by race results, team details and color line drawing of each teams cars.
$30 shipped

The Official 2002/2003 Formula 1 Annual

Official FIA 2002 F1 Annual. Schumacher and Ferrari at the peak their powers. This book is crazy huge, 676 full color pages! Race details, statistics, team details, full recap and every race, full explanation of technical changes made by the teams for every race, detail on a scale you can't imagine. This book is in near mint condition.
$35 shipped

Formula 1 in camera 1980-1989

F1 in the turbo era. Fantastic full color book filled with the photos of legendary racing photographer Rainer W. Schlegelmilch.
$35 Shipped

24 Hours of Le Mans 2004

Full color official annual of the 2004 Le mans 24 hour race. Profiles and photos of all the teams, and hour by hour breakdown of the race as it developed. A fantastic photo book.
$35 shipped

Prefer USA or Canada sales, will consider others. I will accept Paypal or USPS money orders for each book. Shipping outside the USA will cost more - and that will be determined on a case by case basis. If you would like a book post a "I'll take it" here and follow up with a pm. I also have several other racing biographies and F1 titles for sale. Will put them up after I see how this batch does.
Thanks...:thumbup:

Cross posted on another forum, so first I'll take it gets it.

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy