Just launched my F1 store online - feel free to check it out!

Posted by andreigp4 
So far I made these 5 models, plenty more to come. Prints can be sold separately (without T-shirts). For more details PM me or visit here:

So! Any comments?

____
MikaHalpinen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol

;) It looked retarded before, but now it's kinda OK.

____
LOL I thought the last post was Mikas... when I realised it wasn't, it didn't make sense.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 04:32PM by danm.
I uploaded the wrong pictures in the first post and they looked so stupid. That's why Mika laughed. I think... I hope... :)))

____
grandprixgames shirt?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'd be careful with selling too much merchandise with the words Formula 1 or Formula One on them if you don't want to hear from lawyers some time in the future.

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> I'd be careful with selling too much merchandise
> with the words Formula 1 or Formula One on them if
> you don't want to hear from lawyers some time in
> the future.

Hmmm. One line that saved me thousands of dollars :). Time to rethink my store strategy. (Y)

____
I'd extend that warning to the whole lot of it, not just the words. Because if you sold these... And I assume you don't have a liscence to? Then t various teams, partners and trademarks will view it as unauthorised use of their "intellectual property".

I sold a photograph to a website company once, and Mclaren took offence to them using their image. I'm not making that up either so you should tread carefully.

I'm already discouraged to do this by using real names and pictures. Instead, I'm preparing some funny clever subliminal messages (no f1 words, but somehow still related). Give you guys a hint:

:)))) I doubt that someone cares. But for those that do, stay tuned.

PS: @mortal GPG T-shirt offer still valid

____
I still see an F and a 1....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
:)))) But it's a keyboard button ffs. Don't tell me Bernie bought those rights too? GPG T-shirt models on Tuesday or Thursday. Check PM then mortal. Free of charge, obviously. I have some rebranding to do on my blog and I'm a bit busy. Also sharing the models on FB some time next week.

____
Honestly? Get a proper job.
^^^

____
You're best bet if you really want to design merchandise that you hope people might buy is to create completely fictional team brands & arts. That way no one can accuse you of unlawfully trading on their brand/image/property etc.

For example you could do something similar to racing stripes down one side of the shirt and design a fictional logo with "Race Team" or something

You may find that the casual observer doesn't follow any team/driver anyway and might just like something that looks motorsport related especially if isn't as prohibitively expensive as real official F1 merchandise.

J i m Wrote:
> You're best bet if you really want to design
> merchandise that you hope people might buy is to
> create completely fictional team brands & arts.
> That way no one can accuse you of unlawfully
> trading on their brand/image/property etc.
>
> For example you could do something similar to
> racing stripes down one side of the shirt and
> design a fictional logo with "Race Team" or
> something
>
> You may find that the casual observer doesn't
> follow any team/driver anyway and might just like
> something that looks motorsport related especially
> if isn't as prohibitively expensive as real
> official F1 merchandise.

I'm already working on something like that:

I think it's pretty clear and somehow F1 related.

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy