Chrismas Number 1 business again

Posted by MikaHalpinen 
Chrismas Number 1 business again
Date: December 07, 2011 10:39AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Right, so I remember the FB campaign got RATM up there in 2009, and I think there was maybe an attempt for another 'alternative' song in 2010, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I cbf'd googling my problem away so I'll just ask here - what was the campaign for it last year? and is there one this year, or is it gonna be another X factor cruise to first place?
Re: Chrismas Number 1 business again
Date: December 07, 2011 12:20PM
Posted by: danm
I think Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit is the biggie.

Shame, I'd have liked an actual Christmas Themed song get it (ie, The Darkness - Don't Let the Bells End).

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 08, 2011 09:39AM
Posted by: J i m
Been there done that got the t-shirt (I actually did get the t-shirt).

That FB campaign was only ever going to work once (if at all). Now any Tom dick or Harry would have a go at it which means the unity and power behind the Rage one is unlikely to be achieved again.

I honesty couldn't care less about any number 1 in the charts anyway let alone Christmas number 1.

Date: December 12, 2011 11:16AM
Posted by: danm
Little Mix have it!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 15, 2011 05:38PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Load of shite.
Date: December 20, 2011 11:16AM
Posted by: mortal
I just saw a BBC report that said a wives and girlfriends of serving soldiers choir formed on a Devon military base might well have it. Better the real than the manufactured, as in X-Factor anyway.

[www.abc.net.au]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 25, 2011 08:08PM
Posted by: EC83
...And Military Wives have it. The best result possible this year IMO.

Date: December 25, 2011 09:15PM
Posted by: mortal
Good for them. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy