Junk Mail and Your Responses

Posted by danm 
Junk Mail and Your Responses
Date: September 21, 2011 05:47PM
Posted by: danm
Couldn't find the old thread.

I got one today, found it amusing how badly it was written. Got me thinking who actually is setting these up in the first place to be sent, and what they do if they actually get a reply.

So I sent them a reply. Not hoping for much, I probably entertained myself and stretched my own brain, which is in itself healthy!

-----------------------------------------
Hello sales,

I am Interested In Purchasing some Items Product In your Store,And I
want to know If you ship to Australia,and I will like to know If you
accept Credit Card for the Payment of the Order,So I need to read back
from you and I will be glad if you can assist me with these Purchase
of my Order,Also e-mail me back with your Website Store,So that I can
take a look for what I will Purchase in your Store.
Looking to read back from you soon.

Thank you.
Ms. Sharon Williams.

Response...

RE: Order Purchase Needed

Hello buying,

I am Dan Said Dan I am, Products I have, by Dan, from my Van, For You Miss Buyer, Relation to Kieron Dyer, All products have I, Such as Deep Fat Fryers, Said Dan I am, My store with things, Like Wings and Stings, And Bings and Mings, Such wonderful things, You Buy, I Sell, I won't give you hell, A promise, I wont lie, I sell Deep Fat Fryers, OMG wait a sec, I am such a big lier. double you double you double you dot, please dont go and buy any things from shops, please remember who you're buying from, add to that a juicy dot com. So please do buy, From my lovely store, This message be sent, from a spambot whore!

Thank you.
Captain Mr Daniel Sellalottopus Millsotron Master General Optimus Prime Christmas VII, PHd Mammalian Studies, 4th Place Junior Hurdles, Year 4

www.pleasedontgoandbuyfromshops.com

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Re: Junk Mail and Your Responses
Date: September 21, 2011 06:43PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Junk mail was invented for this.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy