I'm looking for a song title...

Posted by abdelkader 
I'm looking for a song title...
Date: March 24, 2011 11:09PM
Posted by: abdelkader
Hi there.

I'm looking for the title of one song...Unfortunately, last time I heard this song was before I started to speak English. Therefore I know no lyrics or even bits of it. But...I remember that the chorus of this song was sung, I suppose, by children (or somebody who sounds like the back vocal in LL Cool J - Around the Way Girl). I suppose it was quite a slow rap song, surely from the early or middle 1990's. I thought I'd catch this song on the radio sooner or later...and so I'm waiting for 5 or more years :/ Maybe you can help me out?

That's why I ask you to post here all the titles of the songs which possess the features which I mentioned above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2011 11:09PM by abdelkader.
Re: I'm looking for a song title...
Date: March 25, 2011 12:45AM
Posted by: danm
So the main song chorus sounded like kids... as in, similar sounding to the backing in Eminems - Toy Soliders too? I barely heard the kids voices in the ll cool j vid.

Except we are looking at early to mid 90s... If we can match the sort of sound more specifically it could help.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2011 12:47AM by danm.
Date: March 25, 2011 02:06AM
Posted by: Jet
Jay Z - Hard knock life

Date: March 25, 2011 09:33AM
Posted by: abdelkader
Yes, Jet !!! That's it!!! It's Jay-Z :)

You have made my day (or even life) indeed :D :D

Thanks guys for help :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy