Playstation network, anyone on?

Posted by mortal 
Playstation network, anyone on?
Date: March 05, 2011 01:42AM
Posted by: mortal
Right, here's the story. I've been getting emails from the PS Network for a guy with the Online ID CAPTAIN-FooK Name Gus Carlson.
This guy has obviously entered his email incorrectly and I get all of what he is supposed to be getting.
How to fix this? Is anyone on the network that can send this guy a message and ask him to check his email and place the correct one in so I stop getting all of his messages from PS. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Playstation network, anyone on?
Date: March 05, 2011 07:57AM
Woah! Just got another email, he's added funds to his PS wallet, I expect I'll find out soon what he's bought lol!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 07, 2011 05:47PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Maybe this can help:

-Go to google and type playstation, click on what you find to go to the main site.
-Look for Support and contact Sony about this mistaken e-mail address from the guy.

If you get nothing back...

-There should be a sign in icon on top right, click there.
-Enter your e-mail and hit Forgot Password.
-When you get the password e-mail, login to his account and see if you can somehow message him, if not you might still be able to message people in his friend list.
-If you're fully ignored, go to his account and delete his credit card detail (so you're not stealing but by changing things he'll notice something's wrong).
-If everyone acts like an A-hole, get his card detail and buy me Super SideKicks from the PSN store ;).
Date: March 07, 2011 08:25PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
And get me Final Fantasy 7... I haven't played that since I was 6.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: March 08, 2011 12:25AM
The support is only a knowledge base. Sending them an actual email looks like a non-event! Logging into his account with a pwd reset is a no-go either. D.O.B is required and I don't have it. I'll re-post an a forum with a wider audience.

Date: March 08, 2011 12:46AM
Usually when you get PS3 e-mails there's a line saying "received this by accident? Click here"
Date: March 08, 2011 09:27PM
No such line exists in the emails I'm getting. Anyway someone on another forum has a PS3 and is on the network, says a msg has been sent. Hopefully fixed.

Date: March 09, 2011 12:16AM
Don't be so certain, the guy may not wish to fix that because he'd have to create a new account for himself on PSN. There's a good chance he won't do that ;).
Date: March 09, 2011 08:27AM
He can edit his email in his profile preferences.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy