SADDAM CAPTURED ALIVE

Posted by Pooky 
SADDAM CAPTURED ALIVE
Date: December 14, 2003 04:25PM
Posted by: Pooky
Quite incredible isnt it.

caught asleep on his own, with 2 AK47's, a pistol, $750,000 and a taxi.

he was in a 'spiderhole' under ground barely room to fit him.

unbelievable. they finally got him.

now we will find out the real terror he did and the real story

Re: SADDAM CAPTURED ALIVE
Date: December 14, 2003 04:33PM
Posted by: tux
thats if he will talk

Date: December 14, 2003 04:59PM
Posted by: sasjag
joy and/or rapture

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: December 14, 2003 05:40PM
Posted by: Ellis
Reports to how he was caught conflict. I heard the one you said from Channel 4 news. BBC reported he turned himself in when they entered a hole underneath a farm house and found him

either way, cant be bad IMO

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 14, 2003 09:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I watched it on some american tv station that channel nine australia was broadcasting from. The reaction at the press conference was amazing
"Ladies and Gentleman, We've got him"

Date: December 14, 2003 11:42PM
Posted by: Abstraction
pfft, i thought finding bin laden would be more of a hype...

Andrew. Australia.
Date: December 15, 2003 12:13AM
and they are sure its not one of his many,many impostors?

Date: December 15, 2003 01:35AM
DNA - not an imposter

Date: December 15, 2003 02:23AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
pfft, i thought finding bin laden would be more of a hype...

wtf? huh? They haven't found him, so how do you know that the hype to that won't be more?

And, besides that, belittling the significance of the capture of Saddam Hussein is, to me, ridiculous!

Date: December 15, 2003 02:58AM
Posted by: Glyn
And, besides that, belittling the significance of the capture of Saddam Hussein is, to me, ridiculous!

Totally agree.

I guess he's in for a hard time. They'll try and drain information out of him, and then he will probably be executed or something. Deserves it in my opinion though for what he has done.

Date: December 15, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: Abstraction
true, btw, what i meant was if they found bin laden, it would have been more of a hype, + y was hussein no 1 in the most wanted list, shouldn't bin laden be no1?

Andrew. Australia.
Date: December 15, 2003 05:23AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
Ah, I see.

I'd imagine it's a matter of keeping the US occupation of Iraq justified. Remember the 'most wanted' list is of the US' discretion, so they're quite capable of using it to their advantage.

That may just be my own cynicism tho :)

Date: December 15, 2003 06:09AM
Posted by: matthewp
superb news, it was amazing watching the reaction of the Iraqi journalists in that press conference, some were actually sobbing they were so happy (and not doubt remembering what he had done to their country)

Post Edited (12-15-03 13:10)

Date: December 15, 2003 07:24AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Yes, this is good news to the entire world! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: December 15, 2003 07:49AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

jesus paul you are VERY excited about this arent you! :)

Date: December 15, 2003 08:10AM
yeah it is tremendous news.

in fact it is utterly unbelievable - remembet this is like catching hitler alive

saddam had that pistol on himself so commit suicide if he was going to be captured, but they caught him sleeping. so he had no chance to shoot himself.

it really is amazing we caught him. - he was being moved around every night via the help of those 2 other iraq's, in that taxi.

and to catch him on his own, looking like he did asleep without a shot fired is pretty amazing.

this guy killed 4,500,000 people.

Date: December 15, 2003 08:27AM
Posted by: Morbid
Oh dear, oh dear, no... this is nothing like capturing Hitler alive. Saddam may be a bad guy, but he is nowhere at all in the bad guy gallery. And by the way, where did you get the 4.500.000?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: December 15, 2003 08:36AM
Posted by: Vader
I was about to say that, Morbid. They captured Saddam, thats surely good news. The problem is that this still does not justify the war. Nothing will justify the war at this time and under these conditions. Capturing Saddam will certainly not lead to peace in Iraq. the resistance has got nothing to do with him anyway. Do you really beleive that an old man, changing the earth hole he hides in every two hours can really coordinate some sort of national resistance?

it really is amazing we caught him - I thought it were the soldier4s who caught him. You certainly didn't.

Concerning the conditions of his arrest - you can't really be so naive to believe all the US army propaganda? We will never know the truth - only what they tell us.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: December 15, 2003 08:41AM
it really is amazing we caught him - I thought it were the soldier4s who caught him. You certainly didn't.

twat

the 4,500,000 is people that have been killed because of his actions, that includes the million of his own people, the million iranians, and others also

err morbid i think u will find saddam hussien is pretty bad. he worshipped stalin, he was a brutal dictator, and comitted genocide

he was another hitler. yes hitler was worse, but saddam is just as bad

Date: December 15, 2003 08:51AM
Posted by: Morbid
*** double post ***

Post Edited (12-15-03 15:52)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy