So... I'm bored and having a beer

Posted by mortal 
So... I'm bored and having a beer
Date: June 03, 2010 11:38AM
Posted by: mortal
or three lol ;)
This is off topic right, doesn't get any better than this.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: So... I'm bored and having a beer
Date: June 03, 2010 11:59AM
Posted by: gav
Oh it does. Getting up in the morning, having a cuppa and then turning to beer on this rather warm day here too (probably a little less warm than you're having though!)
Date: June 03, 2010 12:11PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
short of seeing a drinking thread and jumping right in, i too am enjoying a couple. But i don't want too much cos then i can't read the dark tower later! i love korn_freak for that.
Date: June 03, 2010 12:21PM
It's not warm at all here right now.... in fact there was a tornado on the coast not too far away lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 03, 2010 12:52PM
Lennox head ftw!
Date: June 03, 2010 01:21PM
Posted by: casabonka
its raining enough in sydney to shock the brits!!

2013 - Nando must come through..
Date: June 03, 2010 02:03PM
LOL, Lennox is just down the road!

Date: June 03, 2010 05:18PM
Posted by: EC83
Nice and sunny here too. I'm currently chilling with my 2nd coffee.

Date: June 03, 2010 05:54PM
Posted by: Guimengo
10:53am, luckily this page and F1 page work at work. Drinking a small cup of Sprite, really wish we'd have the grape juice choice in the soda machine in the wing I work.
Date: June 04, 2010 12:13AM
Posted by: danm
I just ate four double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds layered up thinking it as an emergency food eatage from packing my girlfriends uni stuff away.

Now my stomach is error 404'ing on me. I need my GPG doctor pronto. Uggghhh. It burns!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: June 04, 2010 03:34AM
Easily solved. Sit on the royal throne, upload your sample and then flush it so it gets to our labs.
Date: June 04, 2010 03:37AM
yeah, do what stephen hawking does when he's in the same situation....log off.

Sickipedia lifting aside, don't eat so fast you muppet. And if you're lactose intolerant don't eat that much cheese.
Date: June 04, 2010 04:14AM
"Lactose intolerant."

Such sad sentence :(. I hope I am not among the vast majority of adults who become somewhat intolerant to milk, I have been drinking chocolate milk for breakfast and before bed for about 21 years now and it would make me sad to find out it's just going straight through me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy