Crystal Reports: Hiding Header section

Posted by Ho3n3r 
Crystal Reports: Hiding Header section
Date: April 15, 2010 02:39PM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Hi again

I am creating a report in Crystal Reports via Visual Studio 2005 built-in CR(8.5 I think) where I am displaying the 'Page Header a' on only the first page - this part I have managed. 'Page Header b' must display on each page of the report except the last one - IF it has no details.

'Page Header a' is basically company details and so forth, where 'Page Header b' is custom-made column headings, as the standard headings wasn't sufficient enough for the complexity of the report, e.g. sub-report displaying on main report.

The reason why I need to hide B is because the page footer may be the only details displaying on the last page - hence it looks silly displaying headers but no details on the last page.

I know I might not get what I want here, going out on a limb though. Any constructive efforts to help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy